CK OOC close friends experiences

GambloTwitch

I recently have CK'ed an OOC friend over IC issues.

This is something I've never done in the past, because usually I've never CK'ed someone I used to be real close to.

I must admit this is something that really touched me, especially when we had a chat OOC about it.

We're still friends, ofc, but it's kinda sad we don't happen to RP together anymore because of this.

But, IC it was the best for me and the people around me.

Have you ever had an experience where you CK'ed an OOC close friend of yours?

Edited by GambloTwitch
Question is now highlighted for people to understand the real purpose of this thread
Just now, GambloTwitch said:

So sad in the last months the amount of trolls and toxic people in this forum has multiplied so hard.

I'm afraid you're having some difficulties telling criticism from toxicity, and I guarantee you that those comments above do not stem from toxicity. What they stem from is the understanding of the most basic rp principles such as separating yourself from your character. It's really not that deep.

2 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

I'm afraid you're having some difficulties telling criticism from toxicity, and I guarantee you that those comments above do not stem from toxicity. What they stem from is the understanding of the most basic rp principles such as separating yourself from your character. It's really not that deep.

"LMAO" = criticism... sure, man. Can't wait critics on movies to go LMAO on Rotten Tomatoes anytime soon.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, GambloTwitch said:

That means you never get sad, angry, happy, about anything that happens to you IC?

Sorry, it seems like I'm the only one not being a Robot in this Community 🙂

Why would I get sad/angry/happy over something that's IC, that's my character, not me?

I think someone needs to take a step back, it's not about being a "robot", sure you can feel emotions, but if they're from actions that are IC, idk what to tell you bro.

Just now, GambloTwitch said:

That means you never get sad, angry, happy, about anything that happens to you IC?

Sorry, it seems like I'm the only one not being a Robot in this Community 🙂

Nothing stops you from having feelings for a game, but that's usually what makes a bad roleplayer. Because they self-insert into their characters and let their feelings decide  That's as if you were saying that a good actor has to be sad when their character is killed off, which obviously is bs. At the end of the day it's a game nobody is gonna sit here and cry because their character was killed.

• GambloTwitch changed the title to CK OOC close friends experiences
  • Wuhtah locked this topic