Liquor Stores sell bigger varieties

Selu

2 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

I disagree with this suggestion. Liquor stores should get their supply from breweries;

There are loads of ideas to improve an existing concept which will improve interactions, which is ultimately what we should be striving for;

Breweries supply their own name brands, however.  Whilst I I like several of these ideas that are listed in your post, it only covers half the issue.   There's no reason that breweries couldn't still supply several different products, and in reality, they SHOULD.   But there should also be a selection of goods, and it would be nice to see it acting more like a Jewelry Store with some actual brands.   I mean, bars already do this.   This is more of a suggestion to bring Liquor Stores up to par with said bars.

2 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

I disagree with this suggestion. Liquor stores should get their supply from breweries;

There are loads of ideas to improve an existing concept which will improve interactions, which is ultimately what we should be striving for;

I think the issue with keeping this just to breweries is the lack of people who actually run breweries. Depending on your timezone you probably barely run across any in game. Also, the breweries down the street could not have what you want. It’s not uncommon at all realistically for liquor stores to order bottles online and get them shipped for supply. 

Just now, KussArsch said:

I think the issue with keeping this just to breweries is the lack of people who actually run breweries. Depending on your timezone you probably barely run across any in game.

This is correct, its because breweries are difficult to run, hence all the suggestions for improvement.

Especially when trying to compete with liquor stores that can just make drinks appear out of thin air.

• Wuhtah locked this topic