Buck's Boats, boating tours

Juicebox.

2zIjWUk.png

1I2oBfI.png

Buck's Boats is a veteran owned tourist attraction that focuses on the countryside of Los Santos County. Buck's Boats' mission is to provide Los Santos citizens, primarily ones who preside in the city area of Los Santos, a chance to experience the country and it's beauties.

Z8BP00l.png

🔥HOT🔥

The Rapids 

The Rapids offers a beautiful scenic route starting from the Alamo Sea, where you head straight through Cassidy Creek, South through the Pacific until detouring straight through the Zancudo River and back in the Alamo to arrive at your starting destination.

City Slicker

A ride starting from the docks in Los Santos, to the far Northern town of Paleto Bay, until hitting a u-turn back towards the city.

Rocky Ride 

A ride starting at the docks nearest Paleto Bay, making way around the island East until arriving at the furthest dock East nearest Sandy Shores.

(All Routes will have visual routes laid out and available as soon as possible)

hjOAONC.png

j7mgPy1.png

Buckley Houston

Owner & Boater

[email protected]

Edited by Juicebox.

yZ5SyHr.png

Hello, Los Santos. Recently, my business has been under fire by another company, Seo-Hee Min's Maritime, claiming that I endanger the lives of my passengers. Although this person had next to no views on this post, and they recently deleted their post, this post still had the potential to do a lot of harm and reach a lot of people. They are putting my business at harms' way with unfounded claims that I am putting you all at risk of death.

I assure you we do everything we can to keep the riders on my boat safe, as we go through the rapids near the Alamo Sea. 

Going through the Rapids is a common thing to do when it's available across the country, and it will continue to do so. However, please keep in mind that going through any rapids does come with a form of danger as they are a rushing current with rocky outcrops all around. This is why we sign a liability waiver before taking this ride. Accidents happen, especially when somebody goes against the rules of the boat and get themselves hurt. If you were to do something against the captain's orders and put yourself in harms way, the waiver is designed to keep the captain out of any legal ramifications. It is not to make up for bad boating skills.

They claim I do so by not providing any papers to show my skills and abilities to be a boat driver, but that's because this person harassed me via text message demanding I turn them over. I will not do so, and it is not a crime to refuse to give my harasser any information in regards to my boating experience.

My business will continue to remain open, we give proper demonstrations before entering my boat on how to keep yourself and others safe at all times, and will continue to serve the community to the best of our abilities. We will not let such statements further bring a new found business down, like she wants. 

Please be safe out on the water at all times, whether on my boat or not and I do not recommend going through the rapids unless you are with a professional, because they are extremely dangerous and can put you in harms way. 

Edited by Juicebox.
  • Upvote 1