The Black Car

TheBlackCar

unknown.png

OOC INFORMATION

This faction will be a continuation of previous black prison roleplay in TTCF under 'The Black Car'. All recruitment is done strictly in-character, to join we recommend you align with one of the various black street-gangs on the server. All members of the faction reserve their CK rights for Black Car leadership, and any groups that wish to fall under The Black Car also reserve the CK perms of their members to the card-leaders under The Black Car. Any questions or concerns can be directed to:
@MrGoGetta @getmoney @RichRollin9ine0we @ActionExpress @Murat.

25 minutes ago, ActionExpress said:

happy to see my niggas still going hard 🙏

Its been 6 hours without ActionExpress I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe withdrawls. I woke up today trying to log and RP with ActionExpress but he already logged, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, and I can barely get out of my bed to do anything. I’m sick to my stomach at this point, life is worthless… I really need ActionExpress in my life because if I don’t have it I may have more heart attacks, although I have MINECRAFT, and a VR headset.. it’s still not enough! I need ActionExpress to cure most of my depression and heart attacks. So I will send him an invite and hope he plays. I also can not redeem my 5 dollar gift card that my mom got me today for my birthday. I almost had a heart attack because what if the code expires??? I can’t redeem it if it expires.. so yeah. I’ll be really sad without ActionExpress and I’ll probably die unless he returns.. who knows what I’ll do if it doesn’t come back tommorow or a week.. TWO WEEKS AND THREE WEEKS. I’m sorry but I really need ActionExpress right now to help my mental health and stop my heart attacks

Facts.