[HIRING] Auto Exotic Repairs ⚙️ - Hiring Trainees and Supervisors!

Supernova

On 11/28/2021 at 2:06 AM, Supernova said:

Name: Mason Ford

Address: N/A

Job Position: Mechanic

Phone number: 79536000

Previous experiences: I've worked in a garage previously for a while, I love to work on my own cars which includes fixing and modifying. Along with fixing cars I also enjoy paint and dent removal, It turns the job into a challenge when things don't go smoothly.

Short background about yourself: I'm a 22 year old lad who has moved from England, I worked in a garage fixing cars for round 3 years I had about 6 month break due to personal reasons and thought it would be a great idea to move to Los Santos for a fresh start.
((Discord: ANSWER)) Alfie8013 #9552
((Donator Status:ANSWER)) Standard

Name: Juan Romero

Address: Pink cage, APT 43

Job Position: Technician

Phone number: 936367

Previous experiences: Oil change technician, firearm clerk, combat veteran with four years active deployment.

Short background about yourself: Originally I'm from Albuquerque, NM. Though I was something of a deviant within my youth, I made attempts to get on a much cleaner path and took up some small time work. I have two siblings, one brother and one sister and come from a Hispanic household. Working with my uncle at his local oil change pit stop as a tech outside of my time from school. When I turned twenty years old and joined with the US army under the MOS of (11B) combat infantry. Much as my position earned me some combat experience, it also served as a way for me to learn the inner workings of vehicles both in our custody of the military and those of foreign origin.

Being deployed overseas twice for two years each and receiving an honorable discharge, I returned back to New Mexico to attend university and earned my associates in criminal justice for a prospective career in the upcoming future. Working part time at my local firearm dealership before deciding to part ways from my home state and move to Los Santos.
((Discord: actual bear#3728))
((Donator Status: None)

7 minutes ago, Actualbear said:

Name: Juan Romero

Address: Pink cage, APT 43

Job Position: Technician

Phone number: 936367

Previous experiences: Oil change technician, firearm clerk, combat veteran with four years active deployment.

Short background about yourself: Originally I'm from Albuquerque, NM. Though I was something of a deviant within my youth, I made attempts to get on a much cleaner path and took up some small time work. I have two siblings, one brother and one sister and come from a Hispanic household. Working with my uncle at his local oil change pit stop as a tech outside of my time from school. When I turned twenty years old and joined with the US army under the MOS of (11B) combat infantry. Much as my position earned me some combat experience, it also served as a way for me to learn the inner workings of vehicles both in our custody of the military and those of foreign origin.

Being deployed overseas twice for two years each and receiving an honorable discharge, I returned back to New Mexico to attend university and earned my associates in criminal justice for a prospective career in the upcoming future. Working part time at my local firearm dealership before deciding to part ways from my home state and move to Los Santos.
((Discord: actual bear#3728))
((Donator Status: None)

((PM me the application))

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic