Your favorite RP scene you've been in and why?

ZaE

Having 500 grams of cocaine in the trunk of a vehicle whilst being pulled over for having no insuranc, being very polite and apologetic to the officer in question before being allowed to continue home. - be polite to the LSPD, they're people to! 😂 Both ic and ooc I was shitting a brick at time though ngl.

• Thanks 1

Escaping from the entire PD and their chopper by laying in a field a single dirt path over from where they were searching for 45 minutes, shit's tense bro.

You know you're doing a good job when you hear the invisible admin footsteps stomping around because you've been reported for possibly logging or glitching.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
On 12/1/2021 at 2:00 PM, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Escaping from the entire PD and their chopper by laying in a field a single dirt path over from where they were searching for 45 minutes, shit's tense bro.

You know you're doing a good job when you hear the invisible admin footsteps stomping around because you've been reported for possibly logging or glitching.

I still remember this scene and I remember you showing me that cool little video you made.

One of my best was hanging out at the Paleto Bay beach with a ton of friends, some other notable ones were just messing around in the city and running into crackhead characters. There's many good roleplay memories.

Having a Waco siege with SAPR and Sheriffs at the Tongvan Reserve on our first day as a faction. Really paved the way for our pace to get back to official and got some great RP from guys like Matt Graham and @Pillsbury

@Scarecrow and @celestialrage were two guys, I loved running a faction with and having @DLimit as an advisor for that faction. Everyone involved, every scene - it was honestly some of the best RP I've ever had the chance to be a part of.

• Upvote 3
  • Wuhtah locked this topic