Your favorite RP scene you've been in and why?

ZaE

• ZaE changed the title to Your favorite RP scene you've been in and why?

Tongva-Native Rez Gang leader, Andrew "Arrow" Rivera, already has a high-risk warrant against him. There were reports of a "Native kidnapping a Native". My character, being a high-risk target for the L.S.S.D., was automatically assumed to be the suspect. Man was already carrying an AK-47 on him since he preparing for a potential shoot-out prior to the police report. Choppers hovered in the sky and the man literally had to duck under trees and valleys, near Harmony, to prevent himself from being discovered. Eventually, he sat under a tree, holding the AK-47 by his side, for thirty minutes. A random woman on a white motorcycle rolls up to him. He rises up, aims the firearm at her without saying a word, and there's fifteen seconds of eye-contact before she rides off. Man was already down to murder a cop over this (they've been hunting for him for months; after brutalizing him and his tribe, harassing him on FB, and tons of other beef towards Law enforcement), but decided to wait it out to identify the woman. Fortunately, she was just a bystander. He continues to flee, east-bound, hiding under more trees. Eventually, the L.S.S.D. and L.S.P.D. discontinued the search.

Fuck a Deputy [LeMonte Diss] - Arrow (RezGang Records) - YouTube

Felt like Che Guevara, for a moment... enjoyed that scene.

EDIT: Most of my favourite scenes were from the first Tongva Nation. Never really had a bad scene. Many great stories, feuds, arks etc...

Edited by DLimit
10 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Tongva-Native Rez Gang leader, Andrew "Arrow" Rivera, already has a high-risk warrant against him. There were reports of a "Native kidnapping a Native". My character, being a high-risk target for the L.S.S.D., was automatically assumed to be the suspect. Man was already carrying an AK-47 on him since he preparing for a potential shoot-out prior to the police report. Choppers hovered in the sky and the man literally had to duck under trees and valleys, near Harmony, to prevent himself from being discovered. Eventually, he sat under a tree, holding the AK-47 by his side, for thirty minutes. A random woman on a white motorcycle rolls up to him. He rises up, aims the firearm at her without saying a word, and there's fifteen seconds of eye-contact before she rides off. Man was already down to murder a cop over this (they've been hunting for him for months; after brutalizing him and his tribe, harassing him on FB, and tons of other beef towards Law enforcement), but decided to wait it out to identify the woman. Fortunately, she was just a bystander. He continues to flee, east-bound, hiding under more trees. Eventually, the L.S.S.D. and L.S.P.D. discontinued the search.

Fuck a Deputy [LeMonte Diss] - Arrow (RezGang Records) - YouTube

Felt like Che Guevara, for a moment... enjoyed that scene.

fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Second favourite scene might have been with my Mexican illegal migrant character that spoked VERY limited English and often sold water bottles and peanut bars throughout Sandy Shores and Harmony. On one dark night, the man sold a water bottle to a woman on the side of a dirt road, while riding a dirt bike (pedal, not motorcycle). An S.D. cruiser pulled him over simply because the deal was suspicious, appearing to be some sort of drug deal. Man was told to "pull over". He just rode his bike through the desert, off of the road, as it was a dirt bike. The vehicle chased him on the dirt path for five minutes, straight. Eventually, the vehicle collided into a ditch, as the deputy screamed "FUCK!". My character was seconds away from being deported, but survived the encounter.

• Applaud 1
14 minutes ago, books said:

most of the riots that happened this year, most memorable one being when the lspd precinct got stormed, lol

interesting mass events like that dont really seem to happen anymore, rip

FACTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Low rider car meets. Normal car meets are okay, but some of the low riders can look WAY nicer than the typical sports cars and muscle cars. 

Even though these were usually Sureno oriented from what I've seen in the past, they were usually peaceful aside from one or two times.

• Wuhtah locked this topic