friendly words to americans on behalf of europeans

Aquila

13 hours ago, shar33f said:

i do not support a nonrp driving rule as it is one of those rules that are way too subjective

All the rules are subjective. Who decides how far a character can fall before s/he's hurt? Or how fast you're traveling when you hit a signpost before your car is damaged? The rules are there to provide some kind of real-world perspective to a video game engine being used a role-play platform.

What I've always wanted to know is, why would someone choose to come to a Heavy Role Play server, and then drive around like it's GTA Online?

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

There may be two conflicts here though:

1. What continent has most players?
2. What continent or countries offers best bandwidth?

* I don't know if this is a thing anymore, but about ten years ago Europeans and Asians had better ping and overall up/download speed compared to North Americans. If that's still a thing though, then Europeans are better off being on a server farther away from them (for example in North America). Basically, Europeans will get better ping on a server located in USA in contrast to an American joining a server located in Europe.

I'm from Europe myself. I just want an equality in ping more or less. Rather push the ones that have lesser internet speeds, than higher those who already have a well ordinated ping.

Maybe there won't be much of a difference, ping-wise. ¯\_(^^,)_/¯

• 9 months later...