Roleplaying Car Crashes

TommyX

In all honesty, I don't think it's feasible. At this point, if this was true? The only thing I'll be doing is driving from MVA to MVA and dealing with them purely, which would be fun as I wouldn't have to deal with a GSW for a bit, but still, would completely ruin the roleplay for most people involved. Maybe the issue isn't everyone trying to void car-crashes but steering wheel monkeys holding down their W button to see if their box with wheels can really make it to 120 MPH as advertised in downtown Los Santos.

I stop at the stop lights. I start moving forward, when Yukio Walker rams into me at 100mph. Or Trucker Vlad. I am sure the amount of quality RP and development to be had there is enormous. So I have three choices:

* accepting their version of facts when they say it's desync

* RP it but skip over actual realistic damage and healing times

* RP it realistically and die or become basically unplayable for a long time

9 times out of 10, I'll give the desync claimer the benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

Being robbed every other day is boring and uninspired too, yet I have to suffer through.

Lifehack: Don't walk through Davis or be alone in remote areas. :p

I love how you guys make every single thread about getting robbed/criminal roleplayers. They rent free or something buddy? Stay on topic.

Edited by bonk
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, bonk said:

Lifehack: Don't walk through Davis or be alone in remote areas. 😛

On the contrary, you are less likely to be robbed in Davis, more likely anywhere else. Ran over by car who doesnt even see you? Everywhere.

I tested this many times. Fully upgraded sportscar can go faster than your connection to server, which results in texture loss and lagging.

Edited by Engelbert

the rule needs officially changed to you can void it if both parties consent without an admin being involved, because that's how it works in reality and the current rule is kinda useless because nobody actually follows it and it's unenforceable when nobody involved actually wants to follow it

As someone who really does enjoy EMS and Medical roleplay

i fucking hate car crashes

they’re overtly complicated endeavors with nothing unique about them, everyone defaults to /me is unconscious, forehead bleeds like airbags are this Atlantean invention discovered by Da Vinci and lost to time.

There is never a unique car crash, I rarely ever saw people hanging off cliffs, or screaming for help, or ANYTHING unique happen in a car crash. Almost no one did anything fun with them, which meant it was annoying for me to deal with, it was annoying for them to roleplay it, and we all had terrible times. They also sucked up every EMS asset in the server half the time, so other calls which were unique or interesting constantly got swallowed up by generic motor vehicle accident no. 68.

Ricers were even worse about it.

If you do roleplay a car crash, at least make it somewhat interactable, or better yet dont even do it.

Edited by KinnyWynny
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic