[4SALE] Both cars sold!

albsoldier

Selling both of these vehicles, they are both in perfect shape and rarely driven.                                                                       Pfister Price: $250.000 or could be traded for a Carbonizzare.

They both come with:                                                                                                                                                                             Cypher Price: $165.000

1) Performance and Turbo Package

2) Cypher has 284 miles and the comet has 385 miles.

3) Both come registered but without insurance, it has expired due to low usage.

4) Pfister has a custom plate.

Contact for meeting: 2022 or send me a personal email at [email protected] ((Forum pm)).

Gallery:

Pfister                                                             PS: DO NOT post funny bids, you will just get left on seen thank you.

j324R1m.png

Cypher:

N4gWwev.png

OOC Info:

Cypher:

zB1VaLU.png

Pfister:

KiXNXw6.png

Edited by albsoldier
4 minutes ago, syla0 said:

I got a Carbonizzare on stock, has the whole performance package and security features on top aswell, less than a thousand miles, if you would be able to pay the difference on top, we could make a deal.

Send me a personal message with some pictures of it, if you dont mind. I will see what I will do after.

• Upvote 1
  • albsoldier changed the title to [4SALE] Both cars sold!
  • Wuhtah locked this topic