Map changes

Nervous

Do you want us to replace the Davis mall with the projects?  

527 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm in the minority in saying that the mall is a cool concept and works well for swap-meets, but just needs a huge remake to make it look realistic when compared to real ones on Google and IRL.

I'm +1 on this but I'd really like the mall to be redone and moved to somewhere else in Davis (if there's a structure that supports it.)

I'd like a mix of residential/business for the Davis mall area instead. 

Mirror park houses being finished should be just like just all the other houses that are pending construction. 
Both are not absolutely needed though because the bigger problem is there's not enough houses in the county and a lot of what there is are run down dumps that're overpriced by the greedy. 

Edited by Momo's Revenge
  • Upvote 1
On 11/24/2021 at 4:39 AM, Shagglehod said:

Incidentally if we do remove the Davis mall, I'd like to see Rockford Plaza get some mapping. Malls offer a decent amount of RP opportunities and endless business opportunities.

This. All the shops in the Davis Mall are locked as well; meaning you can't do anything inside the mall if you wanted to.