Map changes

Nervous

Do you want us to replace the Davis mall with the projects?  

527 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Morte666 said:

Do you gang Rp? Serious questions do you? And no one wants gta world to look like FiveM with projects on everybody corner mind you we in South Central, not Watts bro, maybe one project would be cool and nobody’s forcing this is coming from multiple people who gang Rp, the Davis mall needs to stay for that feeling of south central riding past and just seeing that the swap meet is there. 

nah

you're questioning people if they do gang rp, but look at it this way;

originally these places were never used for gang roleplay, and nobody in reality cares about Davis Mall. When you turn them into projects, you enhance the scale in where factions can open and start off in, therefore people can roleplay there, and roleplay with other factions, good or bad that's an impact to the gang roleplay that we have to face today.

Nobody cares about GTAW looking like FiveM servers, people are agreeing with the suggestion because it'll open up a new hub for people to roleplay factions. You're focused on the wrong things. Davis Mall had it's time, nobody used it, once again nobody cares about it, and nobody's going to use it even if it stays in. Prove me wrong.

Edited by authentic lifestyle

Both look quite nice and would be good additions to the server, especially the projects. Davis Mall is quite dead and un-used, but that change would bring people and roleplay to the area. Same goes for that cul-de-sac. I think adding it in with the votes and then casting another vote after it's implementation would be good, second vote being that if people would like to keep the new additions or remove them. Gives a chance for people to test them in game on their hardware and see how it effects performance, or if people just end up changing their mind about the changes. 

• Upvote 1

Love it, love the ideas. I'm all for it. I just hope the Mirror Park houses don't go to rich roleplayers / leo's and they're actually given to players with some unique characters. As an LEO I'll admit that Mirror Park is filled with law enforcement officers or rich roleplayers with unrealistic assets. 100% supported. 

23 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Are they going to impact performance? If so, please no.

I have an RTX 2060 Super, Ryzen 5 2600. I can run ANY GAME maxed out at 1080p. ANY GAME. And yet on GTAW my FPS often goes under 40 in certain areas. 

DON'T add more performance-killing stuff.

The server shouldn't cater to the 5% that play on 1440p with an RTX 3090. 

I have a 3090, game is clipping as well with 40 to 50 fps in davis at peak hours in 1440p, the issue isn't our GPUs, it's the streamer from ragemp. But yeah apparently this mod wouldn't be too fps heavy as it's a map mod and not a streamer mod, like cars and all.