Punk rock bands, any around?

St1ll3r__

I believe you can have a decent following for a punk band as long as it stays active. I can think of around 20+ characters that are into punk, there's just never any events that bring them all together. Maybe a solid band/business/project/faction can help. I've yet to witness a hardcore punk band done right too; all the ones I've seen either weren't real punk, were too pop/clean, were racist, or didn't try to organize shows (or died out before they could).

It would also be cool to see backyard gigs happen one day instead of relying on clubs/promoters. All ages, cheap beer, noz tanks, no security/staff, just DIY. Shit like this.

Edited by Gecko
1 hour ago, Gecko said:

I believe you can have a decent following for a punk band as long as it stays active. I can think of around 20+ characters that are into punk, there's just never any events that bring them all together. Maybe a solid band/business/project/faction can help. I've yet to witness a hardcore punk band done right too; all the ones I've seen either weren't real punk, were too pop/clean, were racist, or didn't try to organize shows (or died out before they could).

It would also be cool to see backyard gigs happen one day instead of relying on clubs/promoters. All ages, cheap beer, noz tanks, no security/staff, just DIY. Shit like this.

bunch of cool ideas actually, thanks! 😄

• Wuhtah locked this topic