Junkie related RP items.

Cartoonhead

It would definitely add a layer of roleplay to your character if they were to be frisked from an outside perspective. I'm not sure how it works in the US but in the UK we have a program for heroin addicts where they can get clean needles from health clinics to reduce the spread of infections, so maybe an extended layer of roleplay for any medical roleplayers who are involved in the Pillbox Hill area.

Maybe submit this to suggestions? I'd definitely support this. Take no notice of people bashing the idea, I don't think they're really grasping the angles on this. 

Edited by shot 2 da vein

One of my previous characters worked at a smoke shop and created a plethora of drug paraphernalia of various kinds, the tools are there to make anything but they just require facilitation. Creating some sort of system to accompany that would be nice. Drug roleplay is generally done by people who rely heavily on imaginative roleplay, anything to help solidify that should be a good thing. Having actual “items” helps translate said roleplay across all the various communities within the server and adds more validity. 

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic