Junkie related RP items.

Cartoonhead

I remember a long, long time ago, my char buying a fancy bong from a smoke shop (and there was an item to go with it), so it's possible. However I don't think there are any appropriate businesses for that, around? At least I'm unaware of any smoke shops or anything of the kind.

Regarding needles, it's probably a bit more complicated since it's medical stuff, so it would only be pharmacies and/or hospitals, so it's a whole other matter. Maybe the guys at the Hope medical center?

1 hour ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

it doesn't bother me. i'm simply criticizing this script-based approach that many people pick over roleplaying things. you don't need no script methpipe items just to have them look cool for screenshots, that's not the point at all.

I get that, but it can lead to some fun roleplay when cops or someone else frisks you, it gives an idea of what your character is when you show your inventory to someone else.

The other day I bought a book, scriptwise. Do I need it scriptwise? No, but why not spend my money on something?

32 minutes ago, Glitch said:

I get that, but it can lead to some fun roleplay when cops or someone else frisks you, it gives an idea of what your character is when you show your inventory to someone else.

The other day I bought a book, scriptwise. Do I need it scriptwise? No, but why not spend my money on something?

Not claiming that script items shouldn't exist, but a person can also R.P. in "/do" that syringes etc... would be on one's person while being frisked. Use to do that, in the past, when the script item was unaccessible.

You can RP items unless you use them for PG purposes.

Like, I've used a knife to cut a piece of cake at home and I didn't have the knife scriptwisely. But I'd never use the same knife to assault someone, because that would be PG.

So, as long as it's only for RP purposes and doesn't involve anyone else negatively(even the server itself), I RP items.

Edited by GambloTwitch
5 hours ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

but why. what purpose does a useless item in your inventory serve cause im really struggling to understand what exact purpose it has

Some of you clearly have this twisted for some bizarre reason, I never said anyone HAD to have said items on them for the drug of choice to work. I want them, ME. I'm not trying to force anything on anyone else. Settle down and remember this is a role play game, I should be allowed items I would realistically carry. 

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic