Junkie related RP items.

Cartoonhead

Not really a typical discussion, more of a wide cast question rather then posting in the discord. 

Is there any way to get physical inv items like needles for drug related RP? If so where might sell such items.

But since we are in the discussion section, feel free to discuss the possible lack of RP items like this.

Edited by Cartoonhead

Actually been offered needles and other apparatus while playing junkie characters but never accepted, I'm more a chase the dragon type girl.

Seriously though, I'm sure admins can create items and I doubt many of them would mind making you some for RP if you was to /report IG, I'd just maybe be careful doing drug-related RP out in public, I don't give a shit but I'm sure a few players wouldn't enjoy seeing detailed emotes about jamming needles in your thighs or groin for a fix cause you've exhausted the shit in your arms. 

52 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

but why. what purpose does a useless item in your inventory serve cause im really struggling to understand what exact purpose it has

With this logic, why do we even have /any/ items at all? Why do we even need money? Why not just rp it all?

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic