Blondies

lividity

PMgX8vP.png

"Nothing is holding me back anymore, I know what I want and I'm gonna go get it."

[GENERAL INFORMATION]: 

Full name: Mara Lotte Meijer

Nickname: "M"

Place of Birth: Bijlmer, the Netherlands

Date of Birth: June 3rd, 1998

[APPEARANCE]:

HEIGHT: 170cm

WEIGHT: 56kg

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

EYE COLOR: Ocean Blue

[PERSONALITY]:

STRENGTHS: Flirtatious, persuasive, joyful, talkative, charming

WEAKENESSES: Self-centered, Narcissistic, Greedy

[OCCUPATION]: Bartender, barista

[EX-OCCUPATION]: N/A

[BACKSTORY]:

Born to Annemie and Florian Meijer as an only child, being neglected by her own parents as they abandoned her for work, she grew up with a nanny by her side. Although not having a decent childhood growing up, Mara aced all of her classes in school then moved onto university. Having a very good education at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, where she studied business. Graduating two semesters earlier, uncertain of what path to take after university, Mara took the decision to move to the states. 

Originating from the monotonous country of the Netherlands, she lands herself to the notorious city of Los Santos, expecting a different life then she had before. From bartendering to barista, to business woman, she's been on the go ever since she moved here. 

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

fWEV0w1.png

“I’m not a stop along the way. I’m a destination.”

[GENERAL INFORMATION]:

FULL NAME: Lauren Léa Hastings

NICKNAME: Laur, "L"

PLACE OF BIRTH: Lyon, France

DATE OF BIRTH: April 18th, 1998

[APPEARANCE]:

HEIGHT: 170cm

WEIGHT: 62kg

HAIR COLOR: Light blonde

EYE COLOR: Light blue

COMPLEXION: Long legs, skinny figure, cinched waist

[PERSONALITY]:

STRENGTHS: Persuasive, energetic, optimistic, alluring, charming

WEAKNESSES: Egocentric, talkative, naive

[OCCUPATION]: 24/7 employee, bartender

[EX-OCCUPATION]: Beauty pageant queen

[BACKSTORY]:

Lauren was born in Lyon, daughter of Léa and Nicolás Hastings. Both her parents met on her abroad year at university, and ever since have been inseparable. Half Spanish and Half French, Lauren was raised to be nothing but successful in life. She had really good education growing up, as well as good attention from both of her parents. Growing up an only child, however, did affect the way she was raised in. Used to being the only child, she's always liked the good things and the pleasures in life. Lauren won't ever take a no for an answer, this becoming an issue when dealing with authorities.

After graduating from high school, Lauren enrolled in the Autonomous University of Madrid to become a doctor, however, she soon realized it wasn't exactly her passion. Lauren decided to pack her bags, and move to the states looking for adventure and an alternative future for herself. Her parents disowned her after making this decision, leaving her alone in Los Santos to figure out her purpose in life.

Edited by virgo
font color change
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1