Get the trucker script for fishing aswell.

ThatDutchPerson

Detailed Description

Add the trucker scipt, but for fishing too.

- You are able to rent a Tug, but you'll only get 80% commission.

- You can buy a Tug, without joining a fishing company, which would get you 85 or 90% commission.

- You can join a fishing company, which will allow you to use the company fleet, aswell as earn a higher commission.

Also allow these fishing companies to sell their catches to third parties.

Aswell, remove the profit cap from the fishing job for maritime/fishing companies. You can not expect us to even breakeven when 1 fishing tour gives us 3K at best while we maintain a larger fleet.

At the moment, a maritime company is not something people generally start as theres no need for them. Asfar as I'm even aware, my company is the only one to excist on larger scale. This will give people reasons to start or join fishing companies / maritime companies;

- More profit.

- Free access to company vehicles.

- Random John Doe with sports cars doesn't randomly buy a Tug anymore to suddenly become a fisherman as it isnt profitable for him anymore.

- fishing / maritime companies are able to provide OOC quality control on their members, allowing for better RP guarentee by its fishers.

- I'd dare say fishing companies would be even more profitable than trucking companies, giving more motivation to create one.

- Creates roleplay for Park Rangers and Port Authority.

Relevant Commands/Items

- Trucking script adjusted to Tugs and implemented as above.

How will it benefit the server?

Explained above

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
  • Upvote 1

I really like this idea and would like seeing a version of it implemented.   I don't know how well those percentages would work since people might just but their tugs and keep farming money, but I'd like to see boating companies become an actual thing that matters.

if you could create and register your fishing company(or any company really) entierly ingame and ic it would be cool, since you can then create a small singel vessel company and take 100% of the profit.

Ucp applications, ooc... going to websites outside of the game.. there is already too much of this.. new stuff should aim to keep things ig.

If not, sounds awful and just another static way to force people to do things 'one true way'

• Wuhtah locked this topic