I got rich so fast In-game

Scythe

To those who might have been reading this thread and thought "he has a point": all of these purchases you can make in the game can actually be fully RPed and you can create as much development for yourself as you want. For new and aspiring players anxious about not having enough money: there is nothing to aspire to in having money other than making the most frivolous purchases possible, or at most, having expendable money to better afford your dream RP project. But in the meantime, you could opt to just make your dream RP project your long-term goal, for you and for your character, and work hard/grind, but make sure to squeeze out as many human connections as you can along the way.

People have been playing this game for years. Nobody's going to be impressed by the assets you own. There's somebody out there that has more expensive collections of pixels than you. Make milestones for your character, and achievements and goals before you go from rags to riches.

4 minutes ago, Koko said:

To those who might have been reading this thread and thought "he has a point": all of these purchases you can make in the game can actually be fully RPed and you can create as much development for yourself as you want. For new and aspiring players anxious about not having enough money: there is nothing to aspire to in having money other than making the most frivolous purchases possible, or at most, having expendable money to better afford your dream RP project. But in the meantime, you could opt to just make your dream RP project your long-term goal, for you and for your character, and work hard/grind, but make sure to squeeze out as many human connections as you can along the way.

People have been playing this game for years. Nobody's going to be impressed by the assets you own. There's somebody out there that has more expensive collections of pixels than you. Make milestones for your character, and achievements and goals before you go from rags to riches.

So true, wise words. That's the point why I made this thread.  My intentions were not to bait anyone or flex. Just to point out what you said.

• Connor locked this topic