I got rich so fast In-game

Scythe

Unfortunately I failed again. I got second time banned for trolling. Then I got unbanned after 1 month. And then again I got myself banned again for unrealistic driving. I am such a failure. Everytime I try to improve myself I fail. I can't put much effort due to real life responsibilities and only way to focus on life is to get myself banned from the server so I can focus more on my responsibilities. That's not the greatest way, but works.

• Upvote 1
On 2/9/2022 at 1:14 AM, pateuvasiliu said:

You learned the most important lesson. Character development means more than money.

The best thing to do now is to give me those 2 million dollars and focus on your RP.

No. I won't give you 2 million. I don't want to ruin your character development.

• Thanks 1
On 2/9/2022 at 2:01 AM, Scythe said:

Unfortunately I failed again. I got second time banned for trolling. Then I got unbanned after 1 month. And then again I got myself banned again for unrealistic driving. I am such a failure. Everytime I try to improve myself I fail. I can't put much effort due to real life responsibilities and only way to focus on life is to get myself banned from the server so I can focus more on my responsibilities. That's not the greatest way, but works.

If you just not good at something it doesn't mean you are a failure. Maybe you didn't have some friends to learn from how to RP realistically and stuff like that. I still have faith on you pal. If you needed any help, I'd be happy to help you out. 

• Connor locked this topic