I got rich so fast In-game

Scythe

2 hours ago, SpartanofSparta said:

Wait…

Aren’t you the guy who was driving around Strawberry telling the kids you were so rich and you were going to buy their mothers before running one over and getting arrested?

Yes, that's my character. Who were you?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, SpartanofSparta said:

Wait…

Aren’t you the guy who was driving around Strawberry telling the kids you were so rich and you were going to buy their mothers before running one over and getting arrested?

@Scythe Genuinely among the best portrayal of the average Angelenos ever. The only thing that would’ve topped it is if you yelled out that your dad is a lawyer throughout the arrest. 

Thanks for judging me OOC'ly for IC guys. You're all right as my character didn't have any development and was like an insect without a brain. I'm working on a new hard character development as right of now. 

Edited by Scythe
  • Applaud 1
3 minutes ago, Scythe said:

Thanks for judging me OOC'ly for IC guys. You're all right as my character didn't have any development and was like an insect without a brain. I'm working on a new hard character development as right of now. 

Wish you all the luck in the world dude, I'm sure if you put your mind to it you'll do well.

25 minutes ago, swkervinthru said:

honestly, if you already made hella money off grinding jobs and shit like that, save it and then namechange your character into a gang member or something like that, its much better to start off with money that you dont use then have 200k that run out quick as fuck

Money means nothing in a role-play world. What you're saying is exactly what I've done at the start. I would not do that mistake anymore. Even if I run out of money, it does not matter to me. It's not a RPG world to be worried about money, but about the role-play and character development.

• Connor locked this topic