I got rich so fast In-game

Scythe

I got so rich in game in very short time. I made about 2.5-3 million in 2 weeks grinding a job. I thought the game would be much more fun when I have a house and fast cars that I have bought already. But then I decided to buy a plane for 960k. I was so bored that I didn't have character development and friends to RP with that I decided to fly with the plane so low that 10+ players reported me and I was ajailed for 1 hour. I realized that money means nothing and that character development is the most important thing.

Edited by Scythe
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 3

5 minutes ago, Scythe said:

I got so rich in game in very short time. I made about 2.5-3 million in 2 weeks grinding a job. I thought the game would be much more fun when I have a house and fast cars that I have bought already. But then I decided to buy a plane for 960k. I was so bored that I didn't have character development and friends to RP with that I decided to fly with the plane so low that 10+ players reported me and I was ajailed for 1 hour. I realized that money means nothing and that character development is the most important thing.

o_o Wise words

Learn from him kids

Although to be honest, I don't quite believe you made that much money that quickly, more money does equal more boredom and less role play. I recently name changed my old main, a well off man. Script sold my propertys for the half price, scrapped all my cars. Used the money to buy and map a squat and started playing a homeless junkie. It's the most fun I've had in this server since I started in June. I've got rules to stop me touching the 100k in the bank and use cash only, no bank. 

4 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

Although to be honest, I don't quite believe you made that much money that quickly, more money does equal more boredom and less role play. I recently name changed my old main, a well off man. Script sold my propertys for the half price, scrapped all my cars. Used the money to buy and map a squat and started playing a homeless junkie. It's the most fun I've had in this server since I started in June. I've got rules to stop me touching the 100k in the bank and use cash only, no bank. 

I had 200k just from 40 hours of paychecks + grinding a job meantime and then more hours grinding. Like I'm a MMORPG player and I'm used to doing the same shit for long time without boredom. Also you're right, the less money you have the more fun you will have in roleplaying. I might be starting a new char from zero instead of scrapping like you.

2 hours ago, Scythe said:

I realized that money means nothing and that character development is the most important thing

At least you learned the lesson. Best you can do now is deleting the character and starting from the ground up, having all this money will just lead you into making doubtful decisions on your roleplay. 

You was part of a flying school, plenty of people there to make contact and be friends with, but you decided to pull those moves, knowing people were waiting for you at that airfield. I would call this show off or trolling. Its my opinion not judging. There is plenty of ways to not be bored IG, even without rule breaking.

Edited by albsoldier
  • Upvote 1
  • Connor locked this topic