No /vpark in public places

Guest Ingram

Guest Ingram

Getting on my nervs already flying the hell out of space when someone smart guy /v get his vehicle he parked in Mirror Plaza public parking lot.

It really needs a huge reword or timers added to everything. It's terribly annoying to want to have your car spawned for the gist of if it. And then, since you value the fact that you refuse to /vpark your car, you crash and not 10 minutes later your car has been unlocked, hotwired and already chopped. I honestly don't see how it's fair that way. I don't want to be forced to /vpark my car everytime I disconnect.

• Upvote 1
  • 6 months later...

I support this idea, seeing as at FD we have the issue of cars constantly flipping on eachother because they all decide to park in the same spots. But a flaw to this, and this is my from FD perspective is that people will come up to FD and purposely break server rules to lock pick and/or hot wire our vehicles in order to take something or the car. I like the idea of cars being parked every where, simply adds some decent rp or decoration to the city itself. 

Although the current risk or people potentially breaking the rules or doing something after a said crash would be a bit annoying. Its a hit or miss on this one, but I do like the idea and supply it one saucy +1 

Agreed with the thought of /vparking being stupid, but under current circumstances and just how stupidly easy stealing cars is (and the little respect people show for places like safe zones) sometimes people just can't be bothered, and I get it.

/vpark should only be allowed in an actual garage that you have access to, imho. But even then, as stated, chopping system and the general ease of stealing cars really has to be worked on. It's stupid that going to a crowded place just Downtown you can have someone chain-open cars in broad daylight and empty their contents/take anything.

WTB a security system that actually zaps thieves with electricity, Knight Rider style.

5 minutes ago, Koko said:

WTB a security system that actually zaps thieves with electricity, Knight Rider style.

After seeing several mechanics literally scooping up cars using tow trucks in broad daylight and taking them straight to the garage, I don't think the security system would help. 

• mj2002 locked this topic