[BLACK FRIDAY CHARITY EVENT] Vote for a different car for the €100 charity package!

Uniquee

Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. The options:

• Canis Mesa Add-on
    • Ubermacht Cypher Hatchback (Nervous said this will be added to the server after the event for everyone)
    • Pegassi Matador
    • Ocelot Swindler
    • Vapid Clique Deluxe Add-on
    • Albany Esperanto Coupe Add-on
    • Benefactor Stirling Add-on
    • Gallivanter Peacemaker
    • Vulcar Zodiac
    • Annis Roxanne
    • Declasse Vigero VL1
    • Karin Sigma
    • Bordeaux Sancy B4
    • Vulcar Hachura R
    • Bravado Gauntlet Classic
    • Grotti Stinger GT
    • Lampadati Casco
    • Invetero Coquette BlackFin
    • Turismo Classic
    • Declasse Mamba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2021 at 10:59 PM

2 minutes ago, Mecovy said:

edit, also Blackbird, you can get the mamba from a lease anyway? I have at least. 

I'll be honest, and no offense to ANYBODY - be it a lease owner of any vehicle, those responsible for handling leases or staff members alikewhen I say this:

I've made my opinion on people with control over these features well known, I don't trust whoever it is. And that's simple as a human brain talking. It's as simple as saying "We're all unique.", I can't trust someone else halfway across the world to understand what I'm doing with my character. Which leaves me to say, some characters get their leases accepted - some don't. Some for valid reasons, some for...questionable ones. It's natural, it happens and I understand entirely. NONETHELESS, my other issue is that it's a lease - something I have to apply for and can lose at a whim of a person behind a menu clicking away at buttons if they have the bare minimum of ability and reason to.

I'd very much rather be allowed to select my own car for donating 100€, than take my chances at being limited through what is basically an 'advanced rental system'.

@Uniquee - infact, one of the options should be 'select your own vehicle instead'

I'll discuss with the team, Oggy & Everett to see if we can allow people to choose from 4 cars : the castella being unique to this event, gauntlet classic, vigero or stirling but these might be readded in a future event.

For the cypher hatchback, I think it should be released as a vehicle for everyone at the end of the event.

• Applaud 3
38 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I'll discuss with the team, Oggy & Everett to see if we can allow people to choose from 4 cars : the castella being unique to this event, gauntlet classic, vigero or stirling but these might be readded in a future event.

For the cypher hatchback, I think it should be released as a vehicle for everyone at the end of the event.

I’ll pay you a hundred euros right now if I can have a submarine. 

1 hour ago, Nervous said:

Why the Stirling when it never rains in LS!

Convertibles, man...

On a note for the "Unique"-part, I'll happily agree to terms of service that forbid me from complaining when I eventually end up seeing someone else using it too at some point in the future (or even have vehicles that are part of the base game added for everyone to pick from).

• Wuhtah locked this topic