[BLACK FRIDAY CHARITY EVENT] Vote for a different car for the €100 charity package!

Uniquee

Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. The options:

• Canis Mesa Add-on
    • Ubermacht Cypher Hatchback (Nervous said this will be added to the server after the event for everyone)
    • Pegassi Matador
    • Ocelot Swindler
    • Vapid Clique Deluxe Add-on
    • Albany Esperanto Coupe Add-on
    • Benefactor Stirling Add-on
    • Gallivanter Peacemaker
    • Vulcar Zodiac
    • Annis Roxanne
    • Declasse Vigero VL1
    • Karin Sigma
    • Bordeaux Sancy B4
    • Vulcar Hachura R
    • Bravado Gauntlet Classic
    • Grotti Stinger GT
    • Lampadati Casco
    • Invetero Coquette BlackFin
    • Turismo Classic
    • Declasse Mamba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2021 at 10:59 PM

• Uniquee changed the title to [BLACK FRIDAY CHARITY EVENT] Vote for a different car for the €100 charity package!

mamba, casco, stirling, monroe - basically a sports classic would be suitable than a dying 80s retro wish that moved onto 90s jdm

the fact about suggesting these newer modern cars is that for starters they're not very 'unique' - and the point of rewarding a player with a forever vehicle, is to also attract them with the vehicle at hand without breaking the basis of the server

well, given that

mo8VQiP.png

I say we pick a vehicle that indeed exuberates originality and uniqueness - and isn't just some beefed up version of a 30k car, or just another regular variant of a 2010s-2020s car

hence why something prior to the 1980s, or in my SPECIFIC concern...sports classics, would be the most suitable

these cars arent the fastest, best handling, siren spinning machines there is - but they are sports cars from different eras that call for attention

Maybe give people a choice out of the 3 most voted vehicles, that way:
A) You hit a wider target of those who voted

B) More likely to get a car that suits peoples different RP styles.

I'll be buying the highest tier anyway because I want to support the charity and server (Like usual), but least this way you'd hit as many people as possible!

A second suggestion is to let the player that donates the highest tier to select which vehicle they want, it's not really a 'logistical nightmare' as a few staff members suggested if there's few donating. I'd say it's about getting a couple of high level administrators to set said vehicles and rock'n'roll.

6 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

I say we pick a vehicle that indeed exuberates originality and uniqueness - and isn't just some beefed up version of a 30k car, or just another regular variant of a 2010s-2020s car

hence why something prior to the 1980s, or in my SPECIFIC concern...sports classics, would be the most suitable

Feel free to suggest a vehicle and I'll add it to the poll! 

Just now, Uniquee said:

Feel free to suggest a vehicle and I'll add it to the poll! 

-Mamba

-Casco

-Coquette Blackfin

-Monroe

-JB 700W (Because the weaponized version doesn't have machine guns on the wheel arches, and the weapons are additional addons most likely disabled by the modding system)
-Stinger
-Stinger GT

-Stirling GT

-Swinger

-Torero

-Turismo Classic

-Elegy RH8

-Schlagen GT

-Revolter

Jugular

-Seven 70

-Toros

These are all NON-Supercar vanilla/DLC vehicles according to GTA's car group labels. Don't get me started on looking up mods.

• Wuhtah locked this topic