Lower Facebrowser prices

Mahitto

10 minutes ago, Timzii said:

Just make facebrowser a faction again like it was back in 2018 and make people pay for it ICly lol

That would be perfect but as others have pointed out, the platform does need to generate a revenue as it's (I assume) resource-intensive and not cheap to run and upkeep. Or include the perks in the already-existing donator packages.

Either way, I'm currently role-playing a character that's somewhat centered around Facebrowser and I would totally, absolutely, 100% donate for the verified status + other perks but I'm, in no way, going to save up the equivalent of $2,000 just so that I can have that. If the prices were lower, I'm sure it actually would generate more money, as more people would pay for the stuff. It's truly a shame how many barriers we have to role-playing unique stuff, I truly hope something is done about this so that the prices are a bit reasonable.

11 minutes ago, Mahitto said:

That would be perfect but as others have pointed out, the platform does need to generate a revenue as it's (I assume) resource-intensive and not cheap to run and upkeep. Or include the perks in the already-existing donator packages.

Either way, I'm currently role-playing a character that's somewhat centered around Facebrowser and I would totally, absolutely, 100% donate for the verified status + other perks but I'm, in no way, going to save up the equivalent of $2,000 just so that I can have that. If the prices were lower, I'm sure it actually would generate more money, as more people would pay for the stuff. It's truly a shame how many barriers we have to role-playing unique stuff, I truly hope something is done about this so that the prices are a bit reasonable.

Odd have back in the day it wasn't so expensive to upkeep that they managed to have an IC system for it... But who am I to judge, its just p2w at this rate lmao.