Nevermind

Mahitto

10 minutes ago, heathen said:

Characters shouldn't be barred access to assets, namely houses Many characters, especially in gang roleplay are underaged and own properties that realistically would be owned

So y'all bully the working class characters about their assets constantly to "realistically justify" them, but let kidrobbers npc it? Riiiight

12 minutes ago, knppel said:

So y'all bully the working class characters about their assets constantly to "realistically justify" them, but let kidrobbers npc it? Riiiight

there's a difference between having a property with 35k mp and a shitty piece of shit car and having 4 supercars, 2 luxus penthouses while y'all work as bartenders or strippers

Edited by kartoffel
  • Upvote 1

There are better ways to handle this than fucking over every player that roleplays a minor for reasons such as illegal faction progression unless they force someone to play their boring ass dad. Just go after those who abuse the system and stop trying to shaft the people rping using their dad's normal car / apt. Live and let live.

• Upvote 1
  • Mahitto changed the title to Nevermind
7 minutes ago, kartoffel said:

there's a difference between having a property with 35k mp and a shitty piece of shit car and having 4 supercars, 2 luxus penthouses while y'all work as bartenders or strippers

My character drives a single car and lives for rent but hey, guess you can always npc more assets on her from the distance to reassure your own prejudice against my character design. While simultaneously also owning dad's bike and boat because those few things are just for rp and not really assets hoarding right

53 minutes ago, knppel said:

Surround yourself with the proper crowd or atleast do some research on who roleplays what before you go throwing terms  like "kidrobbers". 

There's a pretty big line between a character owning 4 houses, 12 sports cars all the while working as a trucker to a sixteen year old character having a $45,000 unit that's being roleplayed as their parents.

Edited by heathen
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, knppel said:

My character drives a single car and lives for rent but hey, guess you can always npc more assets on her from the distance to reassure your own prejudice against my character design. While simultaneously also owning dad's bike and boat because those few things are just for rp and not really assets hoarding right

i wont even bother explaining myself to this childish hypocracy