Hunger/Energy System

Arteh

Short description:

A way to incorporate a system such as hunger/energy into the game. 

Detailed description:

Just as there is a fuel system and a preexisting addiction system, there should be a means also of managing hunger and/or energy within people - if hunger/energy levels are not maintained people will start to witness screen effects (I.E Drunk one, hypothetically). 

I understand this may appear to be TOO RPG/Survival, but realistically this is to provide more flavor to different styles of RP. There are several restaurants, juice bars, take outs and cafes in the server but there isn't a specific requirement to utilize them aside for the sake of RP. If there is an incorporated system through which individuals are required to eat or gather their energy via coffee and whatnot, it'll encourage the usage of such locations as well as provide more flavor in RP.

It doesn't have to be too heavy or drastic, it could be as simple as text popping on your screen advising you that you're feeling hungry, and as time goes on, if you do not satisfy your hunger, it'll increase - finally leading to your health going down and screen-affect to appear. 

Commands to add:

Food items already exist in the game, perhaps a /hunger to tell you your hunger percentage.

Items to add:

Extra food items for RP flavour - Donuts, steaks, etc which satisfy different levels of hunger. 

How would your suggestion improve the server?

It would serve as a useful economic tool, it can also serve as a useful means through which people can RP together outwith their regular/ordinary groups. Right now a lot of RP which is random is around Mirror Park, unless you have internal faction RP/Business RP taking place elsewhere - alternatively at night time there are clubs and other places through which RP is conducted. This will allow RP to be done more frequently in varied locations. I.E Mexican characters hypothetically would prefer to eat and RP in a place that servex mexican food and so on.

Additionnal information:

N/A

• Upvote 2

I did a suggestion which is kind of including yours. Of course it needs to be something relaxed that gets filled for many hours so you aren't constantly bothered. Take a look:

I support this with two goals: aiding the restaurant type business and fomenting drug use without surrealistic stats boosts.

1 hour ago, PandaGaming said:

Hunger systems are too annoying in my opinion.. I never was a fan of them to be honest..

It’s just stupid because all you can straving in middle of RP and then /b g2g eat brb....

Wait, what? Hunger doesn't all of a sudden pop up when you're doing anything. It's a very gradual process, you're bloated first, then you're full, then satisfied, then hungry, very hungry & then starving.

If you're careless enough to mess around and not eat anything since this long then you're sure doing something wrong, can't blame the system for it, it gives you enough time.

Edited by Flow
  • Upvote 1