Ban Music Videos / YouTube Videos from Faction Pages

Peak.

As the title states.

Ban/Stop YouTube Videos / Music Videos being uploaded individually to Faction Pages. 

Its a place to post to highlight roleplay not boost your page to the top with a simple YouTube video. 

Leave that to the music sub-thread.

Micro-suggestion but annoys the hell out of me. 

🙂 

• Upvote 2

I don't think it's a big enough issue to start handing out punishments or banning stuff but I do agree it's a little tacky camouflaging inactivity with random screenshots of IRL gangs/groups and/or random songs that are vaguely related to the faction.

Then again I keep posting Koksal Baba gifs on my suggestions so Mr. Nervous and The Funky Bunch (that's the devs) eventually get annoyed of me and hopefully implement what I want.

- Sun Tzu

• Applaud 1
31 minutes ago, KreacherBE said:

NOPE they are used to set the mood, and done properly it makes the screens come alive.

Then why not simply include the music video with the actual screenshots, instead of posting a random music video with no further screenshots in the same post?

Bothers me too, I don't see the use of it apart from bumping your thread.

Ban standalone music video posts in faction threads.

Allow them if the same post contains roleplay screenshots.

+1

200.gif

As Kreacher said, it helps setting the mood and yeah, who cares if they bump their threat? By the looks of it I believe this is some sort of complaint because you uploaded some screens and someone took your first place with a song, but what do I know.

It's not like you're getting less views because you're not in the first place, just saying.

Edited by Jaskman220