Minor characters and assets

HappyGecko

13 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Is it really realistic to be 'too busy' to rein your spawn in when SWAT's kicking down your door and putting you in cuffs at 2 AM because your kid's being an idiot and getting Search Warrants approved on your house? C'mon, man.

Yeah, but failing to work would result in failing to pay rent and put food on the table. Most gang-banging parents are usually single-parent mothers, working double-shifts.

They aren't willing to miss rent to discipline their child, most the time. If that were to happen? It'd be an ass-whooping before working an early-morning shift.

Not only does the mother have to work double-shifts? But, they have to return home to cook, clean, do the laundry etc... then there's grocery shopping, bills/taxes, and other responsibilities. They hardly have time to prioritize on disciplinary measures. They're too over-worked to become full-time C.O.s strip-searching for drugs.

Edited by DLimit
1 minute ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Something tells me the landlord's kicking you out if SWAT busts in every other week.

Having a methlab/gunstore in the house you own isn't great for its value.

Doesn't apply to every character, to be fair. People over-exaggerate the cases. File a RPQM report if you find anything wrong in someone's RP.

Edited by DLimit

I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed to use NPCs to facilitate your roleplay.

Im unsure why we let this slide, it seems a virtual PG to fiat your parents to letting you (or you taking their keys), as a means of having a car that is also expensive.

Also, how are these parents of gangbangers affording 100k + cars?

Gangbangers are mostly from poor and/or single parent families who struggle to pay the bills.

Unless I’m missing something (and apologies if I have - please correct me), this seems like extremely poor portrayal.

• Wuhtah locked this topic