Is the Driving Intstructor always going to be forgetting to set up the parcour for the examinees?

Farmer

24 minutes ago, getmoney said:

I'd literally rather get aids. Literal HIV and aids before what u just suggested is added.

i'd rather get aids, literal HIV and aids AND then superaids and then snake aids on top of that than have to suffer IC driving exams by people who probably don't even know where the indicator switch is on a vehicle IRL

Edited by L I C E
3 hours ago, Jennie said:

honestly, they should rework the script and allow users to be driving teachers, and when there is no one on duty the script should work as the 24/7 script does, starting with a theoretical test with updated driving rules and then an driving exam.

like the idea of having driving instructors. However, I don't think it's fair to force new players to interact with on-duty driver instructors. If the server does implement driving instructors, players should get the choice between having a role-play instructor or doing the OOC-script test. 

You're all really advocating for actual teachers and written tests for a /basic/ necessity?

This will drive people away from the server, Especially people who're older and don't have much time to play as it is. We need less bureaucracy, not more. Basic things must remain easily accessible to players else you're going to drive people away. Not everyone is 16 anymore, and not everyone has all day everyday to play and do silly things like this, 

• Wuhtah locked this topic