[4TRADE] 1150 Marina Drive

Blackbird

Greetings, I reach out today with one of Sandy Shores' few static properties, laced on a concrete foundation. The property is currently home to one, but can fit a couple if necessary. It's located in Sandy Shores - which is known for it's calmness from far away city hassles and for having all the amenities you'd need. The property currently has one trailer next door which is owned by the respective neighbor, ample parking space to the front, side and back, and is facing the beautiful Alamo Sea and Chiliad Mountain - having the water only a mere street crossing away.

I'm looking to exchange this property for one in Grapeseed or Paleto Bay - or a business venue, either active or run down, money can be added if necessary.

The property is NOT for sale.

The property's exchange will occur starting from November 15th, and not a day prior.

PHOTOS

Spoiler

9cRN9ep.png

mUvJSP8.png

sxO82Yu.png

tMwesNt.png

Hiz1Bqm.png

((/pinfo))

Spoiler

pZn5Nt7.png

Edited by Blackbird
6 minutes ago, Hendrixx20 said:

Can I see some exterior pictures? I currently posses a Trailer in Sandy Shores if you are interested, money can be added on top.

Please read the trade requirements. Why would I want to move from a static home to a trailer in the same place? That's like going from driving a car back to a bicycle.

• Wuhtah locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...