Play To Win Mentality

Targuth

Across my almost four years of playing GTA V RP, a common issue which leads to numerous issues has always been the "Play To Win" mentality. Over the course of my time on this server, I have noticed it occur more frequently among cops and deputies than I care to admit. Even going as far as how they name their footage for reports or in the way they do their RP.

An easy way to combat this overall issue would be introducing a rule into the server that players who are actively or known for displaying this mentality are removed from whatever position of power they sit in as it promotes a terrible RP experience. Along with giving them a temporary account ban from being apart of said factions if it is "Play to Win" mentality in a legal faction.

Having to deal with this issue personally on my old server along with seeing others deal with it currently on this one, it is a very big issue and can lead to people leaving the server or just giving up on their RP all together especially when it becomes a toxic level of RP towards an individual.