Rage doesn't connect

Airwalk

So I just got a new PC yesterday and set it all up. Downloaded GTA V and Rage, logged in just fine for the first few times. Then I went to play something else and after a few hours, Rage just doesn't let me connect to GTA:W and any other servers for that matter. I'm getting the "Connection lost" after a little while of loading and nothing happens.

Not a firewall issue, had it disabled and still doesn't let me connect, same as any antivirus. Even added manual exceptions to the firewall for the sake of it.

Tried reinstalling the game and Rage several times, didn't work.

Running everything as an admin.

Anyone got a similar problem?

On 11/10/2021 at 1:00 PM, Airwalk said:

So I just got a new PC yesterday and set it all up. Downloaded GTA V and Rage, logged in just fine for the first few times. Then I went to play something else and after a few hours, Rage just doesn't let me connect to GTA:W and any other servers for that matter. I'm getting the "Connection lost" after a little while of loading and nothing happens.

Not a firewall issue, had it disabled and still doesn't let me connect, same as any antivirus. Even added manual exceptions to the firewall for the sake of it.

Tried reinstalling the game and Rage several times, didn't work.

Running everything as an admin.

Anyone got a similar problem?

everyone is having the same issue with Gtaw at the moment. 🙂

On 11/18/2021 at 7:04 AM, Dr.Virus said:

Still can't connect for some reason.. And I tried various fixes and even had trying on playing it with completely fresh install ..

What happens? Does your game just randomly close by itself before it even starts loading?

• Wuhtah locked this topic