Drivers not allowed to shoot in drive-bys.

Pretty simple suggestion. Drivers should not be allowed to open fire during drive-bys, and with this rule any shooters in the car should have to write up a /me on the way down the street to the target. Curbing the hotkey/copypaste "leans out with his mac-10, spraying down the opps" Rubbish we get now. There is plenty of time driving to a target to write up a fresh detailed /me and no real excuse for not doing so. 

And no this isn't a suggestion to stop ALL drivers from being able to shoot in any situation, only aimed at planned drive by attacks.

Not supporting. It's perfectly conceivable to shoot with one or even two hands and still accelerate, or even steer with your knees at the same time. Drivers should just be held to the same rules as passengers when it comes to drive-bying.

E: and just to clarify, yes this is an issue if the driver does some crazy shit while also shooting, that's stupid and unrealistic. but they should be fine to do simple straight line driving while also shooting, or minimal amounts of steering.

Edited by joshua

iirc it's already a rule where you can only shoot with like handguns as the driver, no big guns dont quote me on that

pretyped copy/pasted /me's are against the rules already. Problem is that it's hard to enforce/prove that someone used a pretyped /me, my belief is that people doing this type their /me 30 seconds in front and copy paste

it's not against the rule to pre-type, hit escape to close chatbox, press T and then immediately enter to send ur msg though as far as I'm aware. Pre-typed /me's nevertheless don't make a difference. If you pull a gun on someone that's typing simply because they're too close to you, that's unneccesary escalation and against server rules. Whether they spend 5 minutes typing a glorious /me or three seconds typing a copy pasted /me doesn't matter. The end result is mostly the same.

no driver should be 360 no-scoping a vehicle that's behind them while driving 40+ MPH on a car or even on a bike, if they do that I'd consider it powergaming bcz if you lose focus at high speed you crash, easy as hell

Right now even most crashes aren't properly RPed. What do I mean? You hitting a lantern pole? No, I don't care about that. I mean that if you hit a sidewalk that's elevated above the street, while driving 60 miles per hour (Or more), your tyres would probably blow the hell up and you  wouldn't have a good time. If you hit your brakes to go from 80 to 0 MPH in 2 seconds, you're probably going to fuck your back up through the sheer force of that braking manouver. None of this gets RPed by anyone, ever though.

I'm fine with people shooting small caliber handguns outside of their vehicle while they're the driver as long as they're not travelling faster than the speed of light and/or shooting with the accuracy of Simo Häyhä while handling their vehicle like Tony Stewart.