What LEGAL job is underrepresented on the server?

Coburn

On 1/4/2022 at 11:52 AM, DirtyVago said:

hardcore gtaw players foaming out their mouth when their mechanic doesn't know where every single bolt is on their car

but to answer the question, I wouldnt mind seeing some more blue-collar stuff, especially construction working. I remember back when the server started construction firms were a thing and it was mandatory that you contacted one when you requested a building. 

my bar was done this way in early 2018, i didn't understand the need for the construction rp at first but i did enjoy firms making bids on my project and competing with each other until i picked one, then came the actual meeting/payment rp while property admins (at the time it was just norrig) facilitated the whole process, mining also had its part in it where i had to supply some of the construction material and it gave me another goal to work towards, but i know for sure mining won't ever make a return

2 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Religious rp. When were you at church last time?

i saw this one time in 2018 and the only other attendee was screwing around with the host and trying too hard to be funny, i can't imagine religious rp actually being received well in any gta rp server

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, shaobadman said:

i saw this one time in 2018 and the only other attendee was screwing around with the host and trying too hard to be funny, i can't imagine religious rp actually being received well in any gta rp server

I remember one being in Davis, people actually went there. Gangsters or not, they were there.

• Upvote 1

i seen rock climbing and a bmx park in an interior and i thought it was the coolest thing ever. more things like these.

what type of legal job would this be? like a safety instructor i suppose, but any legal business like this is just interesting

Edited by Hokage
32 minutes ago, Hokage said:

i seen rock climbing and a bmx park in an interior and i thought it was the coolest thing ever. more things like these.

While that BMX interior is probably gone, there is 1 park in Little Seoul and 1 on Vespucci Beach for BMX stunts. Outdoors.

Edited by pateuvasiliu
On 11/14/2021 at 7:10 PM, nateX said:

Construction work

On 1/3/2022 at 10:35 PM, Wremlish said:

I can't think of a single character I've come into contact with that has roleplayed being an office worker, working in construction, city maintenance and so on. Not having a script purpose is one reason for this, but also, the fact that a lot of this jobs will have to be passively done and not actually roleplayed out, because I doubt many players are going to go clock into work in an office somewhere and sit there typing out random roleplay lines.

I've actually tried doing so in the past and failed due to lack of interest of both clients and employees.

To aid this lack of unique legal role-play, I've recently started a contractor/handyman/construction business on one of my character and after days of advertising and thousands spent on ads, all throughout the day, I can proudly say I have gotten absolutely zero calls or texts. I'm not ranting but rather trying to signal that there is, in fact, no interest in more unique role-play. People aren't interested in hiring such services or visiting such businesses, nor working for them (unless, as all ads specify, they pay extremely well). Or maybe, maybe as a once or twice per year kind of thing, but that's quite unefficient for characters who are running such businesses full-time. I'll personally keep this running as it's not my character's main gig, works for his story and doesn't hurt, and I'm sure I'll get some people, but I can absolutely see why there's a drought in unique and legal role-play in general. Most people would rather go for something sure than something that will 99% be a complete waste. It's sad, but it is what it is.