Tree Top Piru

It was a good run. It's evident and clear that people clearly don't like us being around, perhaps is due to how successful we were. It didn't take us that long to get to where we are neither, unfortunately although I was convinced by my folks to return, due to the 'change' that was to take place, me & the leadership have come to the conclusion that the server is not it. I'm not going to go out of way to bash people, factions, groups or admins, but there's a lot of room for improvements which is not being filled up, instead it's being left out to stretch into something bigger and more malicious. 

I would like to thank everybody for partaking in this project that myself, Skante Vida, Deadplaya, Authentic & Laced Up started up as a timekiller, which slowly developed into becoming the jewel of South Central, and hands down the best Piru faction to grace the server. We did everything in 3 months, and proved to the illegal community that if you've the dedication, knowledge and will to lead a successful faction? You can do it. However, I do find it unfortunate that the scene is split and divided. Egos stand in the way, and people cannot take Ls. I'll not spill any names, they know who they are. 

We've decided as a group to hang our rags. We'll not be creating another project, instead we'll be leaving the community as a whole. There's little enjoyment, fun or roleplay really that we can receive back from the energy and time we've invested into this server. Instead of gatekeeping the region, we'll be allowing other players who are willing to make the same sacrifices we did to open up in East Chamberlain. 

I'll be shouting out my people, alongside @ZaE for helping us create the B-Team. Big s/o also to Pueblos. Apparently there's little room for good quality roleplay on the server so we'll be making our leave. We did it once in Gage Maravilla & Hate Valley. We did it again in TTP. 

They hate to see us hold the trophy. L&A.

OYGs
Demario "Big Buddha#1" Mack (Incarcerated) 
Deshawn "Big Kaliboy#1" Gaines

YGs
Stacey "Big Batman400#1" Porter
Alonzo "Lil Red Døt#2" Tate
Tario "Big Jefe#1" Stallworth
Cedric "Big Sølø400 #1" Maddox (Incarcerated)
LaShaun "Big Tank400#1" Barco

TYGs
Calvin "Baby Bat#3" Porter
Samuel "Baby Rambø#3" Puntos
Valentino “Lil Høødy Ru#2” Gurley
Amari "Big Tøø-Much#1" LaFleur
Dedrick "Big Murda2x#2" Mills
Jaleel "Lil Badass#2" Aziz (Deceased)
Mustafa "Big Øusama300#1" Charles
Dominic "Big Redbeam#2" Puntos
Ricardo “Baby Høødy Ru#3” Gurley
Samiya "Big Lady Syko#1" McNair (HG)
Makayla "Baby Lady Too Tall#3" Lowe  (HG)
Casey "Lil Kalibøy#2" Pitts
Derwon "Lil Knøck Øut#2" Moore
Edwyn "Lil Jefe#2" Lacy 
Nahiem "Big Blankø Redd#1" Pope
Tyrell "Big P-Flame#1" Kildare

Edited by Alfonso_Chavarria
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Alfonso_Chavarria said:

I'll be shouting out my people, alongside @ZaE for helping us create the B-Team. Big s/o also to Pueblos. Apparently there's little room for good quality roleplay on the server so we'll be making our leave. We did it once in Gage Maravilla & Hate Valley. We did it again in TTP.

B-TEAM 💯❤️

• Upvote 1