[4TRADE] 1203 Melanoma Street (2-story standalone house)

Encore

0S8HXab.png

Greetings to everyone who's reading this. I'm willing to trade my two-story house with it's very own garage, which is located in La Puerta, for another one. Preferable areas would be Vespucci Canals or Mirror Park, but all the other districts will be reviewed as well. Along with this trade, i'm willing to add funds (cash) from my side, which would be discussed privately with every person who'd like to offer a trade. I'm seeking for a new house because i want to raise my own mini studio for myself there and my own house would be more comfortable for couples who're willing to live in peace, not like me with my hobby, which turned into my job several years ago. Talking about my house's pluses:

• This house will be a perfect choice for couples and single persons.  
  • Walk distance to the beach! (less then one minute of walking, cycling road nearby)
  • Two balconies! You can see the beach from one of them!
  • Your very own garage. You can fit one vehicle and a motorbike with a bicycle inside!
  • Large living room area, combined with kitchen area. Perfect for TV series and movies lovers persons (you know why 😉).
  •  Two bedrooms on the second floor, so you can invite anyone over and have a free spot for them to stay!
  • Cozy bathroom with a bath and everything else.
  • Wardrobe room for all your clothing needs!

A small gallery of thus house's pictures:

Spoiler

ybIFz3U.jpg

nBIKlw7.jpg

K42ZiHW.jpg

wim1a8d.jpg

LWYa2MZ.jpg

Z6b2KTN.jpg

LAQtkHZ.jpg

j0rVTDl.jpgIZ1uQjM.jpg

QItHwF2.jpg

This place is for a trade only. I won't accept any offers to sell it, because i'm willing to trade it for another house and not to stay on the streets. 
You can reach out to me with your offers via my e-mail (( Forum PMs )): [email protected] or post them here and i'll contact you directly by myself!

(( OOC details ))

Spoiler

FnGzLrF.png

Edited by Encore
  • Encore changed the title to [4TRADE] 1203 Melanoma Street (2-story standalone house)
  • 2 weeks later...