New economy update : QoL improvements?

Nervous

On 11/8/2021 at 9:02 AM, Fenris said:

Directory of common bank accounts (Which I believe is coming or in the making of), maybe a UI where you can save peoples routing numbers for ease of access? For instance people you regularly pay to, you'd have to note the number down somewhere (or check logs) just to find it.

Oh and JOINT accounts, especially if you're married IC and use the partnership script. Makes paying stuff jointly so much easier instead of one person sending a large amount to the other. This can then bring more RP for the courts upon divorces.

This would be amazing.

I also think they should introduce /marriage script and /partner script.

Partner script means you're a de-facto couple with the script being exactly how it is right now.

Marriage script allows you to share bank accounts and all marriages must be registered with the courts. You just have the marriage certificate written out like a BBcode and post it in a section on the forums. The couple fill it out and post it before doing the marriage command or admins need to set it up for you. If you want to divorce you need to sign the divorce papers [BBCode] with your agreed asset and finances split and if you can't come to any agreement then you proceed with getting lawyers involved. Lawyers involved wouldn't take their pay from the parties involved until after everything has been finalized. Only after finances have been split would they take their fee out of the split.
So if you had $200,000 shared and you agreed to split it evenly down the middle, lawyers from either side would take their cut from you and you're left with the amount left over.

Found an issue - the cash/bank menu doesn't appear for watches/bracelets. It uses the old, cash-only one.

Second issue - the stated price is $1,000 but it only takes $150, for both watches and bracelets. I think (but I'm not sure) that you also need to have the full amount on hand, even if it takes less. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic