New economy update : QoL improvements?

Nervous

3 hours ago, Moonsong said:

Unless I read the update wrong money you make via /sellfish goes to your money in hand? (If someone can correct me on this feel free but the wording isn't too clear) Imho this isn't realistic and also places fisherman at an unfair disadvantage as they have to have thousands of $ of cash in hand until they can get to the bank, which when you're cruising along at 18-19mph can take a while lol. This just isn't realistic imo. When fish are sold to markets in bulk irl, it gets paid into bank accounts due to the quantity and because the facility just doesn't have that kind of cash in hand. It should be no different here.

Absolutely. No reason for fish to be paid in cash, technology exists in the fishing world too 😂 

2 hours ago, knppel said:

While not having tried in an opening myself this I've heard from everyone who did, and have seen from end customer pov- there's indeed no chat message about such payings passing through, adding extra control steps to check up if someone paid.

Keeping track through observing the cashbox/business bank meets its borders when several staffers receive payments independently from each other- such as in every single nightclub where you get entry money and bar money.

The /bmanager will get back all logs very soon

Abbreviation for the routing numbers would be good.

I.E I set my routing number nickname as Vulcar12, meaning any money sent to Vulcar12 would go to my routing number without needing all the digits? You can do this IRL when you send money by saving Payees and attaching nicknames to them yourself. I think being able to change the routing number to a unique nickname would be easier for people to remember/communicate. 

46 minutes ago, Amellis said:

Add the possibility to search characters in the MDC by routing number / show people's routing numbers on their files.

I don't think that's something police have access to even IRL, not without a subpoena to find out their bank details. Voting no to this, would be too OP however I would be fine with this if it was a feature DA's or judges could use if any requests came through.

14 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

I don't think that's something police have access to even IRL, not without a subpoena to find out their bank details. Voting no to this, would be too OP however I would be fine with this if it was a feature DA's or judges could use if any requests came through.

This is true, a police officer can't see your bank account in the MDC in real life.

It should, however, be added for detectives or whoever will be tasked with investigating financial crime - bodies within PD/SD, as far as I know. It should be rank-restricted it works on the MDC.

5 minutes ago, Mahitto said:

This is true, a police officer can't see your bank account in the MDC in real life.

It should, however, be added for detectives or whoever will be tasked with investigating financial crime - bodies within PD/SD, as far as I know. It should be rank-restricted it works on the MDC.

I thought about with... that in mind! Not for everyone... I should've been more clear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ my bad...

• Wuhtah locked this topic