New economy update : QoL improvements?

Nervous

Directory of common bank accounts (Which I believe is coming or in the making of), maybe a UI where you can save peoples routing numbers for ease of access? For instance people you regularly pay to, you'd have to note the number down somewhere (or check logs) just to find it.

Oh and JOINT accounts, especially if you're married IC and use the partnership script. Makes paying stuff jointly so much easier instead of one person sending a large amount to the other. This can then bring more RP for the courts upon divorces.

Edited by Fenris
  • Upvote 8
  • Applaud 1

Bartenders in clubs/bar have to pay for the drinks to be made with the bar script.

When someone pays them IG, the money go to the business bank.

Basically, now bartenders have to invest their own money into the RP or they need to calculate how much they spend for drinks to be refunded by the property.

This is slow and bad.

I've seen already clubs putting CIMs in front of bartenders that want us to bank transfer to them to pay our drinks.

Edited by GambloTwitch

I think having routing numbers is a big hassle. Compared to the old /banktransfer (amount) (firstname) (lastname) system, it just feels really clunky to have to ask for a routing number now. It was fine before imo. All the business bank stuff is rather annoying too, as far as I know there's no way to take money from a business bank as cash, even though it'd have more potential for RP with business owners having to carry their money to the bank (could set up some well thought out robberies with this). 

• Upvote 4
29 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Directory of common bank accounts (Which I believe is coming or in the making of), maybe a UI where you can save peoples routing numbers for ease of access? For instance people you regularly pay to, you'd have to note the number down somewhere (or check logs) just to find it.

Oh and JOINT accounts, especially if you're married IC and use the partnership script. Makes paying stuff jointly so much easier instead of one person sending a large amount to the other. This can then bring more RP for the courts upon divorces.

Yes please.

• Wuhtah locked this topic