Ban false rape accusation roleplay off the server.

SweetDaffodil

YES, PLEASE. I am tired of this shit, I am suffering it this time, but I have seen plenty others suffer it, I have been in the LSPD for 2 months and I have seen more than one or two scenes where false rape accusations exist, and I wholeheartedly believe this should be completely out of the server.

If rape is banned from happening in the roleplay, so should be any kind of mention about rape. Because INDEED it hurts your OOC reputation, and sometimes you may be accusing someone who has gone through IRL rape experiences or is close friends with someone who was raped (the second is my case), and do not precisely enjoy being related at all with something so heinous and horrible.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Fenris said:

Rape is disallowed in game for a reason, so the entire accusation of rape should also be not allowed. in fact I'm pretty sure it ISN'T allowed in the first place. This happened to another player and it was deemed a rulebreak from what I can remember.

False. I made a report for someone randomly accusing my character of rape which resulted in being beaten, other time someone falsely accused my character of being a pedophile, both times, the admin said it was an IC issue, so false rape accusations & false pedophile accusations are allowed. However they REALLY shouldnt be.

Just now, PeopleKind said:

False. I made a report for someone randomly accusing my character of rape which resulted in being beaten, other time someone falsely accused my character of being a pedophile, both times, the admin said it was an IC issue, so false rape accusations & false pedophile accusations are allowed. However they REALLY shouldnt be.

Weird, saw a recent player report ( I can't remember which), where entire scene got voided.

Even so, this needs to be banned, the act of rape is banned (rightly so!) therefore why should people be able to falsely say someone has done it. Ruins someones character and OOC rep, no clue why someone would even want to RP it in the first place.