Ban false rape accusation roleplay off the server.

SweetDaffodil

There's some confusion around the topic of rape accusations but I believe they shouldn't be a thing because in my opinion the whole rule change around Rape RP was changed to get that concept out of the server due to how sensitive and uncomfortable it is to deal with.

+1, this should definitely be clarified.

5 hours ago, Alys said:

One thing I'd suggest to finding such things out is that Administrators should be able to check people's dialogues/rp-lines to see if this actually happened, or if they can find any evidence of such things happening.

That's probably important yeah. Saying "rape RP doesn't happen on the server because it's forbidden" is like saying "theft IRL doesn't happen because it's illegal" lol. There are people who don't remember that rule, others who don't care about it - and if the "victim" also is unaware of or doesn't remember the rule, well... they may let the scene unfold, as horrible as it is :x 

So if it's not already the case, then checking first, before any extreme measures (like a permaban), would be a brighter idea ^^' 

6 minutes ago, Anders said:

tbh i dunno, it can lead to good lawsuits and other recourses

but if you use it to get DM excuses or to fuck with someone oocly and icly because you're toxic? no.

The bad and disgusting far out weigh the possible "RP" that can come from this. Nuke anything to do with it from a great height.

10 minutes ago, Anders said:

tbh i dunno, it can lead to good lawsuits and other recourses

but if you use it to get DM excuses or to fuck with someone oocly and icly because you're toxic? no.

There is nothing great about that, 'good lawsuits' my ass.