Keep MAXIMUM ROBBERY LIMIT rule on.

Kappaurel

Just now, Kappaurel said:

And gang members kill each other for no reason other than "opposite gang", but if you do it here chances are high you get ajailed for DM.

This is not real life.

this isnt a topic to complain about gang roleplay, do that somewhere else. you're not helping your case because you sound like someone who is mad cause they're gonna lose a virtual ring.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Bauer said:

this isnt a topic to complain about gang roleplay, do that somewhere else. you're not helping your case because you sound like someone who is mad cause they're gonna lose a virtual ring.

Did I complain about gang roleplay? I am giving you an example where "Real life =/= GTAW"

Edited by Kappaurel
6 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

Yeah? Is it fair game to have $40,000 robbed in a single "HANDS!" after you turn a corner? Get robbed 45k in a 1 minute scene? Is that FAIR GAME?

I don't think so, no.

People lose $100,000 gold chains in robberies, in real life. People snatch chains, all the time. It's not unrealistic. It's a risk to look good. People flex their wealth knowing that they can't be touched, at times, in the hood.

1 minute ago, DLimit said:

People lose $100,000 gold chains in robberies, in real life. People snatch chains, all the time. It's not unrealistic. It's a risk to look good. People flex their wealth knowing that they can't be touched, at times, in the hood.

Problem is that

In real life people with money "flex" that in certain enviroments that are "safe". You don't get certain types of street robberies in the highest income areas of LA. Here you get robbed EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME.

You don't understand the amount of times I've either pansted or pocketed valuable items (rings, watches, phone) just because I live in London or if I'm in a bad neighborhood or going to a party in a dodgy area. Don't carry a house on your characters wrist in low income or secluded areas if you're not willing to pay the price IC. 

2 minutes ago, bonk said:

You don't understand the amount of times I've either pansted or pocketed valuable items (rings, watches, phone) just because I live in London or if I'm in a bad neighborhood or going to a party in a dodgy area. Don't carry a house on your characters wrist in low income or secluded areas if you're not willing to pay the price IC. 

You get robbed in the high income areas anyways.

5 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

You get robbed in the high income areas anyways.

You do understand LA’s social geography is far more complicated than “I’m in Vinewood therefore I am surrounded by a forcefield of wealth and tranquility”. Any high income area in LA can turn into a favela shithole just by travelling down a couple blocks. Hollywood IRL is literally the most dirtiest disgusting place on Earth.

It’s sadly evident that you do not live in a large metropolitan city, however, you can get robbed any time anywhere due to them being hubs for crime. It’s part of the downsides of being and living in a city.

Edited by bonk
  • Red. locked this topic