Keep MAXIMUM ROBBERY LIMIT rule on.

Kappaurel

This is very easy.

The new idea with the Economy Revamp is remove completely the maximum robbery limit, which was 5k before. This is a rule that was in place to AVOID PEOPLE FROM ROBBING TO GET ASSETS, which is never the idea. You rob as part of your character portrayal, this is not a grinding game.

I have three characters, one of them has quite a lot of money. Instead of sitting on 3 millions in the bank, I just give my money away to businesses and whatnot, buying all kind of stuff. I do it mainly for the community, I hope that my contribution can help with their ideas. Some of these things I buy are accessories:

sJNw8tc.png

That's in my inventory right now (and the total worth of accessories I have amounts to over 150k, plus a 32k safe that I bought from an active hardware store to keep it all safe). 27k in accessories + 15k in cash. Are you REALLY telling me you are gonna allow a player to ROB ME $42,000 IN A SINGLE, POORLY DEVELOPED HIT?

Now, I will get people saying "iF u dON'T wanT iT rObBED tHEN dON't carRy It"

And my answer is: Good, of course I won't carry it. But if I can't carry it, it makes no sense to buy it. And if I don't buy it, those businesses that were benefitting from my money won't do it anymore, which will hurt the economy, will hurt a good amount of businesses (jewelry, clothing stores that sell accessories...)

And it won't be just me, it will be a good amount of the people who actually WASTE THEIR MONEY IN USELESS SHIT, TO FAVOR THE COMMUNITY AND HELP ROLEPLAY.

NOT HAVING A MAXIMUM ROBBERY LIMIT WILL HURT THE SERVER.

Edited by Kappaurel
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Kappaurel said:

Look at the accessories and items you carry part.

??? you're still giving the business money it just comes from your bank account and not your wallet

also who the hell buys jewelry with cash irl

Edited by Bauer
Just now, Vassilios said:

I disagree. You can buy stuff through your bank now, there's no reason to keep cash. Getting robbed of valuables should be fair game.

Yeah? Is it fair game to have $40,000 robbed in a single "HANDS!" after you turn a corner? Get robbed 45k in a 1 minute scene? Is that FAIR GAME?

I don't think so, no.

Just now, Bauer said:

??? you're still giving the business money it just comes from your bank account and not your wallet

... but you will be carrying valuables (items that are worth money), and they will all be stolen in a 1 minute scene of "HANDS, CUH RUN YOUR POCKETS" scene.

If I am gonna get robbed 40k in items in a single minute, I just won't carry them.

And I if I don't carry them, I don't have a reason to buy them.

Edited by Kappaurel
1 minute ago, Kappaurel said:

... but you will be carrying valuables (items that are worth money), and they will all be stolen in a 1 minute scene of "HANDS, CUH RUN YOUR POCKETS" scene.

If I am gonna get robbed 40k in items in a single minute, I just won't carry them.

And I if I don't carry them, I don't have a reason to buy them.

cry about it i guess, people get valuable shit taken from them all the time in real life

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Bauer said:

cry about it i guess, people get valuable shit taken from them all the time in real life

And gang members kill each other for no reason other than "opposite gang", but if you do it here chances are high you get ajailed for DM.

This is not real life.

Just now, khaled said:

don’t care just don’t carry valuable items 

8 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

Now, I will get people saying "iF u dON'T wanT iT rObBED tHEN dON't carRy It"

And my answer is: Good, of course I won't carry it. But if I can't carry it, it makes no sense to buy it. And if I don't buy it, those businesses that were benefitting from my money won't do it anymore, which will hurt the economy, will hurt a good amount of businesses (jewelry, clothing stores that sell accessories...)

And it won't be just me, it will be a good amount of the people who actually WASTE THEIR MONEY IN USELESS SHIT, TO FAVOR THE COMMUNITY AND HELP ROLEPLAY.

That'd hurt the economy of the server.

• Red. locked this topic