[V-LICE] AUDIT SAFETY WARNING - PORT OF LOS SANTOS & TRUCKING COMPANY.

Username: AmericanPatroits99
Comment: Oh look it here. It is another wannabe LNN fake news. Look here you, activist moron can I come to your house and record you having dinner with your girlfriend while her real boyfriend cucks you. First, Why the hell are you auditing a private property, as they have a right to work in peace after a long shift. Second, Why were you all wearing a Mask like a balaclava is it because you have a criminal record or a dare I say it a criminal. Please note, take your rich life style out of your ass and think a little, because you are in a port area, wearing a mask and holding phones which may look like guns as it is in the dark. If I was there I would think it is a robber trying to rob me. I have the right as an American to self defense. Second Amendment buddy look it up may be ya will learn sometime. You are such a big boy harassing  the working class people of this State because you are a big boy with money and college degree. Listen you elite asshole nobody cares about your life or your voice, Maybe use your college degree to good use instead of looking down upon the working class people. You people must be hating the working class people, the poor gal must be working hard as she is trucking and a fire fighter saving the city, unlike you wannabe ass college educated idiots. Learn a bit of respect and be a hard worker then come to talk to the public about First amendment audit my ass. 

If you were in a park or the road then you have the right to record but please there is no need to push a camera to their face and saying that "I have the right to record you". Mind your own god damn business. 

Also think where the goods from the store comes from. Maybe from a farm but who delivers it to your local store. Is you or the truckers. Think Buddy it may raise your IQ and your mother will love you. 

Edited by Jam888
11 hours ago, Jam888 said:

Username: AmericanPatroits99
Comment: Oh look it here. It is another wannabe LNN fake news. Look here you, activist moron can I come to your house and record you having dinner with your girlfriend while her real boyfriend cucks you. First, Why the hell are you auditing a private property, as they have a right to work in peace after a long shift. Second, Why were you all wearing a Mask like a balaclava is it because you have a criminal record or a dare I say it a criminal. Please note, take your rich life style out of your ass and think a little, because you are in a port area, wearing a mask and holding phones which may look like guns as it is in the dark. If I was there I would think it is a robber trying to rob me. I have the right as an American to self defense. Second Amendment buddy look it up may be ya will learn sometime. You are such a big boy harassing  the working class people of this State because you are a big boy with money and college degree. Listen you elite asshole nobody cares about your life or your voice, Maybe use your college degree to good use instead of looking down upon the working class people. You people must be hating the working class people, the poor gal must be working hard as she is trucking and a fire fighter saving the city, unlike you wannabe ass college educated idiots. Learn a bit of respect and be a hard worker then come to talk to the public about First amendment audit my ass. 

If you were in a park or the road then you have the right to record but please there is no need to push a camera to their face and saying that "I have the right to record you". Mind your own god damn business. 

Also think where the goods from the store comes from. Maybe from a farm but who delivers it to your local store. Is you or the truckers. Think Buddy it may raise your IQ and your mother will love you. 

Username: Cheesecakefactory

Comment: too long didnt read, lol ur mad kys

• 2 weeks later...