How do you feel about the update this week?

ZaE

I dislike the gun cleaning thing a lot, it's like the car mechanic thing, you legit need to base on the idea that a mechanic is willing to accept to work on your vehicle which sometimes they don't...just to bust your balls OOCly because look at me '' I got script powers'' nah stick to the gun cleaning kit forever, stop trusting players with these sort of jobs, they'll open once in a blue moon 100% guranteed. 

Edited by Kowboy
On 10/31/2021 at 9:54 PM, Peter Muskrat said:

I think it’s just another update that heavily favors legal/LEO role players, now I know this comment is gonna get deleted and I’m probably gonna get banned but come on, really? I get that the current status quo is wanting gta world to be as close to second life as possible but can we have at least one good update for illegal roleplayers? 

Is this a bad joke? GTAW has higher homicide rates than World War 2 battles. What else do you want, bazookas?

13 year olds should not be headshotting cops like they've been special forces for 2 decades and driving at 120 mph.

The firearm cleaning and age being tied to weapon proficiency kinda seems in my eyes like an attempt to side-step the issue at hand with poor escalation and gun crime on the server in general. There'll still be people going on mass shooting sprees, only to either end up namechanging in jail or getting PK'd and simply running back home to get their next gun out from their home.

Why not just introduce harsher penalties for those who engage in gun-related crimes and for those who choose to engage in poor escalation just because they have access to a firearm?

Edited by TinPan
1 hour ago, sCrax said:

I think you'll still have a recoil even if you are an adult, but obviously less significant than when you are playing a 15 y/o character. It does not say anywhere that you will magically lose it, just the extent will be different. Which is totally fine. It's a first step on how to crack down on all these 15 y/o superheroes with no feelings and perfect aim.

This isn’t gonna affect me. I play siege , rust and valorant, and squad because of that my recoil control looks like I have no recoil on games where theirs recoil but it’s not as heavy like squad. Because I know how to control it. That’s why on MW I get accused of aimbot and even on siege . And I play on a recoil dm server on rage . This isn’t about to affect me at all. Sucks for the inexperienced players. Y’all wanna punish us  underage characters but you making shit more fun and interesting . Gonna be twice as easy to drop the opps lol. Unless they have experience in fps with actual recoil. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, TinPan said:

Why not just introduce harsher penalties for those who engage in gun-related crimes and for those who choose to engage in poor escalation just because they have access to a firearm?

I'm more curious as to why we don't introduce harsher penalties for people who won't keep their characters alive long enough to develop. We should be discouraging throwaway characters.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, free said:

This isn’t gonna affect me. I play siege , rust and valorant, and squad because of that my recoil control looks like I have no recoil on games where theirs recoil but it’s not as heavy like squad. Because I know how to control it. That’s why on MW I get accused of aimbot and even on siege . And I play on a recoil dm server on rage . This isn’t about to affect me at all. Sucks for the inexperienced players. Y’all wanna punish us  underage characters but you making shit more fun and interesting . Gonna be twice as easy to drop the opps lol. Unless they have experience in fps with actual recoil. 

Well if you treat a heavy roleplay server as valorant then you are sadly part of the DM issue.