Stacking accessories

Archant

Short description: Stacking accessories in clothing store for outfits

Detailed description: I am not sure how viable it is but sometimes I find that I have to give up an accessory for another, so it would be helpful to be able to use more than 1 accessory on an outfit. Maybe if there's a way to make it work like hair tattoos where you can select multiple, I don't know but I thought it could be worth mentioning.

Commands to add: Unsure

Items to add: Extra menu options? Different coding?

How would your suggestion improve the server? Being able to customize characters more

Upvoting this. We can do it with tattoos, several per type slot. Why not (assuming feasibility, anyway) allow a couple extra accessory slots per person? Probably a bit late now, but would definitely come in handy for Halloween.

Edited by Lawliet

It's not possible with the way clothing customization works, you're locked to one item per "area" and unless I'm wrong, hardcoded and can't be changed. Tattoos work differently to clothing so you can't compare unfortunately.

The only way I could see something like this working is by adding certain clothing/items as "props" to the server and then implementing a system like the recently added weapon holster system that allows players to stick props to themselves and move them around, something akin to the systems we saw on SA-MP. Could work great for the currently implemented beard/moustache masks but hey that's a whole other suggestion for another day. 

Edit: 

Thread for the curious.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
2 hours ago, Lawliet said:

Upvoting this. We can do it with tattoos, several per type slot. Why not (assuming feasibility, anyway) allow a couple extra accessory slots per person? Probably a bit late now, but would definitely come in handy for Halloween.

1 hour ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

It's not possible with the way clothing customization works, you're locked to one item per "area" and unless I'm wrong, hardcoded and can't be changed. Tattoos work differently to clothing so you can't compare unfortunately.

What BING said, each clothing piece has a slot in GTA:V, it's not possible unless we make all clothing actual objects and attach them to the player (which is a lot of work).

Great suggestion, 99% not possible.

• Wuhtah locked this topic