Prevent robbing of priceless items.

KaythPlus

Just now, Sush said:

They broke into a house without admin permission, lock picked a safe with no admin present. A forum report was made by that person and the players involved were subsequently banned. You always spout that if you want something done make a report and I do constantly. What have you done to resolve this exactly? You can stand on the podium all you want but I'm out here reporting these idiots essentially weekly. I don't see you making any effort outside of, ironically  posting in general complaining about people who post in general. Thank you for all your years of service, sir.

See you didn't say any of that. You don't provide any of the context, you just reference the situation as vaguely as possible in a way that alluded to the idea that said behavior is acceptable when in reality you know that these people got banned. You know this behavior isn't acceptable, you are just trying to make this seem like a more prevalent issue then it is to get the solutions you want. If your just going to complain until the day that you never have to report someone because no one is breaking the rules, well that days never fucking coming. This is a community that is always expanding and new players will always show up with a poor understanding of the rules or RP in general. 

You must feel very good about the fact that you report people, I don't run into these issues as much as you seem to (Though, your quoting someone elses situation so it makes me question how much it's happening to you specifically in the first place) so I don't really have anything to report. But I admit regularly that issues must exist and I work privately with members of staff, PD High Command and the illegal community to find solutions that works for everyone. 

This is ultimately a community of both illegal RPers and Legal RPers and until everyone takes a step back and realizes that any solution we find to any problem will have to work for both, we aren't gonna get anywhere. But keep salt posting, I'm sure that'll find a productive solution. 

Just now, Trupiano said:

See you didn't say any of that. You don't provide any of the context, you just reference the situation as vaguely as possible in a way that alluded to the idea that said behavior is acceptable when in reality you know that these people got banned. You know this behavior isn't acceptable, you are just trying to make this seem like a more prevalent issue then it is to get the solutions you want. If your just going to complain until the day that you never have to report someone because no one is breaking the rules, well that days never fucking coming. This is a community that is always expanding and new players will always show up with a poor understanding of the rules or RP in general. 

You must feel very good about the fact that you report people, I don't run into these issues as much as you seem to (Though, your quoting someone elses situation so it makes me question how much it's happening to you specifically in the first place) so I don't really have anything to report. But I admit regularly that issues must exist and I work privately with members of staff, PD High Command and the illegal community to find solutions that works for everyone. 

This is ultimately a community of both illegal RPers and Legal RPers and until everyone takes a step back and realizes that any solution we find to any problem will have to work for both, we aren't gonna get anywhere. But keep salt posting, I'm sure that'll find a productive solution. 

Because even when confronted with evidence your entire reply is still blaming/accusing me. I'm not going to continue to argue with somebody who provides no evidence to the contrary and cannot differentiate your and you're. Thanks.

Just now, Sush said:

Because even when confronted with evidence your entire reply is still blaming/accusing me. I'm not going to continue to argue with somebody who provides no evidence to the contrary and cannot differentiate your and you're. Thanks.

You didn't confront me with any evidence? If anything you proved my point. You vaguely salt posted about a situation to make it seem like it's an issue that's not being addressed and then you admitted a couple posts later that in fact it was addressed and the players got banned.

Insult my grammar all you want, it doesn't make me wrong it just shows that you couldn't defend your fucking point lmao.

33 minutes ago, Trupiano said:

You didn't confront me with any evidence? If anything you proved my point. You vaguely salt posted about a situation to make it seem like it's an issue that's not being addressed and then you admitted a couple posts later that in fact it was addressed and the players got banned.

Insult my grammar all you want, it doesn't make me wrong it just shows that you couldn't defend your fucking point lmao.

Not every report linked is in direct regard to chain robbing but are all about chain robbers. (Whether they metagamed to murder my character over nothing, etc). I've also included the reports I've had to make because the first response these honor students come to is always OOC harassment. Every report below involves me being on the receiving end of a Rule 10 violation, a thief who broke rules to steal/etc, bug abusing to win robbery scenarios, or OOC toxicity as a result of me catching people chain robbing houses or vehicles. Have fun.

These are just the ones I've had to make. At any given time I'd argue that at least 30% of the reports section is filled with similar reports thanks to the horrendous roleplay offered by these members of the community. If you would rather pretend I'm making it up to make yourself feel better go right ahead. I'd also like to mention that this is nothing new and these sort of responses are typical from people like this that I'm forced to deal with on a near daily basis.

unknown.png

WGwqyYF.png

unknown.png

There are dozens more messages I receive like this. When I was a law enforcement officer I would personally receive PMs like this near weekly because people cannot separate IC from OOC. I don't save every picture like this obviously because I'm not a masochist and don't get off on people abusing me. I do have video evidence of every single one of these events as well as roughly a hundred I didn't waste the effort reporting.

Every single one of these is a report that I clipped the video for but didn't have the energy to submit because I didn't want to subject myself to more OOC abuse:

unknown.png

I put up with this shit every day for literal years and I'm sick and tired of it. Forgive me for getting aggressive but I refuse to put up with this any longer and intend to come down on people like a tonne of bricks every time it happens from now on. They have no respect for me, so why should I be required to provide that respect back?

Now it's your turn to provide literally any evidence at all.

Edited by Sush
2 minutes ago, Sush said:

I put up with this shit every day for literal years and I'm sick and tired of it. Forgive me for getting agressive but I refuse to put up with this any longer and intend to come down on people like a tonne of bricks every time it happens from now on. They have no respect for me, so why should I be required to provide that respect back?

I hear and understand your frustration, don't think I'm trying to excuse the actions of these people. I was specifically going after the type of comment you made because I see it with increasing frequency and while you might only be talking about those people. Your alienated me and everyone else in the community who could be your ally in this discussion. Not only that, your not even doing yourself any favors because your just coming off as toxic and regularly the replies like yours that set me off will just derail threads into "Criminal bad" nonsense. 

It drives all of us into tribes, it makes us think about the issues irrationally and causes each tribe to promote solutions that don't address the issues, they just clamp down on the other tribe. Just like this suggestion does. 

Just now, Trupiano said:

I hear and understand your frustration, don't think I'm trying to excuse the actions of these people. I was specifically going after the type of comment you made because I see it with increasing frequency and while you might only be talking about those people. Your alienated me and everyone else in the community who could be your ally in this discussion. Not only that, your not even doing yourself any favors because your just coming off as toxic and regularly the replies like yours that set me off will just derail threads into "Criminal bad" nonsense. 

It drives all of us into tribes, it makes us think about the issues irrationally and causes each tribe to promote solutions that don't address the issues, they just clamp down on the other tribe. Just like this suggestion does. 

But classifying everyone with a different opinion as “whiny children” doesn’t contribute to tribalism? Who would’ve thought!  

11 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

But classifying everyone with a different opinion as “whiny children” doesn’t contribute to tribalism? Who would’ve thought!  

I didn't classify people with a different opinion as being whiny children. I classified people who make vague salt posts about this shit as whiny children because that's what they are.  All they are doing is whining toxically until they get there way instead of actually putting a point forward. 

1 minute ago, Trupiano said:

I didn't classify people with a different opinion as being whiny children. I classified people who make vague salt posts about this shit as whiny children because that's what they are.  All they are doing is whining toxically until they get there way instead of actually putting a point forward. 

Nevermind that they’ve mostly been consistent in presenting their points and opinions. Just because you don’t like someone (or the way they present something) doesn’t mean you’re any less toxic or whiny for pointing it out. @Sush has as much right to post his opinion, just like you have to post yours despite nobody asking you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic