Jump to content

Breakins and property alarms


big city blues

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ZaE said:

maxresdefault.jpg

 

Exactly. Why people get all uptight about realism is beyond me, it's just a video game. We're here to have fun, and the rules allow what I consider fun, even if it isn't fun for others.

 

Don't want to get got when responding to an alarm? Don't respond to the alarm. EZPZ.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, DasFroggy said:

 

If it was Johnny the Janitor getting mowed down for arriving, sure that'd be DM without a doubt...

 

But shooting first responders is a meta that admins have allowed on the basis that a criminal can fear for their life and defend themselves from the risk of an arrest if evidence on their persons would lead to a lengthy imprisonment.

 

So, get some hard narcotics in our systems, some highly illegal firearms, and BAM, any law enforcement related response is now one we can legitimately respond to with violence. 

 

It's never going to change, either. The moment these loopholes and special allowances are threatened with being fixed, you'll get another wave of complaints from both criminals and IFM, insisting that it's shutting down criminal roleplay and making being a criminal impossible.

 

It's a nice little system, I'll admit. Can't shoot first as a civilian, but you wouldn't believe the flexibility that I get as a participant of criminal activities. It's fun. You should try it. You'll have fun.

My point on this is easy tho pull a gun on a cop and get killed or something else in the aftermath or the moment.. Straight up CK

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

Exactly. Why people get all uptight about realism is beyond me, it's just a video game. We're here to have fun, and the rules allow what I consider fun, even if it isn't fun for others.

Because people came here to play a 1:1 copy of the real world or some shit, i guess people forgot what video games are for..you're never going to get nobody dying on fucking GTA like Jesus Christ it's so annoying.

 

At this rate, illegal roleplay on this server will be wiped out of existence to please the mast majority of people who donate,  or it will be brought down to very little sub-group of people and all that will be left is mallrats, people who wanna live a second life and erpers, I have no doubt in my mind.

 

and before i get forum banned for speaking in a mildly frustrated tone.

Edited by ZaE
Link to comment
1 minute ago, ZaE said:

Because people came here to play a 1:1 copy of the real world or some shit, i guess people forgot what video games are for..you're never going to get nobody dying on fucking GTA like Jesus Christ it's so annoying.

 

At this rate, illegal roleplay on this server will be wiped out of existence to please the mast majority of people who donate,  or it will be brought down to very little sub-group of people and all that will be left is mallrats, people who wanna live a second life and erpers, I have no doubt in my mind.

 

Damn straight. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ZaE said:

Because people came here to play a 1:1 copy of the real world or some shit, i guess people forgot what video games are for..you're never going to get nobody dying on fucking GTA like Jesus Christ it's so annoying.

 

At this rate, illegal roleplay on this server will be wiped out of existence to please the mast majority of people who donate,  or it will be brought down to very little sub-group of people and all that will be left is mallrats, people who wanna live a second life and erpers, I have no doubt in my mind.

 

and before i get forum banned for speaking in a mildly frustrated tone.


I think you both are so wrong on this... you got two sorts of heists, heists on like a bank or store where yea you know it's gona be dangerous and maybe yea you shoot a hostage or the cops.

But then compared when robbing a house most robbers just going in to steal a TV or some shit don't even bring a gun.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, KreacherBE said:


I think you both are so wrong on this... you got two sorts of heists, heists on like a bank or store where yea you know it's gona be dangerous and maybe yea you shoot a hostage or the cops.

But then compared when robbing a house most robbers just going in to steal a TV or some shit don't even bring a gun.

 

If someone isn't bringing a gun to invade your home, you're not in GTAW.

Edited by DasFroggy
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, KreacherBE said:

But then compared when robbing a house most robbers just going in to steal a TV or some shit don't even bring a gun.

 

most houses dont have alarms that blare 2 second after you enter and alert every cop on the server to pull up in bearcats and carbines drawn. most break-ins IRL you'll see like 5 cops there with maybe 2 blocking the street, at least in my experience but who am i to speak i live in fucking Baltimore ive never robbed a property cause it think it is onesided in favor of the police, u got like 0 time. 

 

if i wanna bring a gun to rob a house, ill do it. if i get arrested, what ever, if i get killed, whatever. but in the world of GTA:W if you DONT walk out with a gun, you're asking to get robbed by Jaqueese Marcel Clark, a retired crip gangbanger who is wearing a motorcycle helmet, backpack decal and master combat tactician. 

 

and most breakins...ARE TO GET GUNS

Edited by ZaE
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, ZaE said:

 

most houses dont have alarms that blare 2 second after you enter and alert every cop on the server to pull up in bearcats and carbines drawn. most break-ins IRL you'll see like 5 cops there with maybe 2 blocking the street, at least in my experience but who am i to speak i live in fucking Baltimore ive never robbed a property cause it think it is onesided in favor of the police, u got like 0 time. 

 

if i wanna bring a gun to rob a house, ill do it. if i get arrested, what ever, if i get killed, whatever. but in the world of GTA:W if you DONT walk out with a gun, you're asking to get robbed by Jaqueese Marcel Clark, a retired crip gangbanger who is wearing a motorcycle helmet, backpack decal and master combat tactician. 


Honnestly they should just up the risk on the Kill... like get killed with a weapon or something ... END of character

 

Link to comment
  • Wuhtah locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...